- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 341260, 8 pages
Low-Level Detection of Poly(amidoamine) PAMAM Dendrimers Using Immunoimaging Scanning Probe Microscopy
1Department of Chemistry, Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY 41099, USA
2Department of Biological Sciences, Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY 41099, USA
Received 29 September 2011; Accepted 3 November 2011
Academic Editor: Charles L. Wilkins
Copyright © 2012 Chevelle A. Cason et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- M. D. Hernando, P. Rosenkranz, M. M. Ulaszewska, M. L. Fernández-Cruz, A. R. Fernández-Alba, and J. M. Navas, “In vitro dose–response effects of poly(amidoamine) dendrimers [amino-terminated and surface-modified with N-(2-hydroxydodecyl) groups] and quantitative determination by a liquid chromatography–hybrid quadrupole/time-of-flight mass spectrometry based method,” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, vol. 404, no. 9, pp. 2749–2763, 2012.
- Ruth Hemmer, Andrew Hall, Robert Spaulding, Brett Rossow, Michael Hester, Megan Caroway, Anthony Haskamp, Steven Wall, Heather A. Bullen, Celeste Morris, and Kristi L. Haik, “Analysis of Biotinylated Generation 4 Poly(amidoamine) (PAMAM) Dendrimer Distribution in the Rat Brain and Toxicity in a Cellular Model of the Blood-Brain Barrier,” Molecules, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 11537–11552, 2013.
- Ana Ucles, Maria Jesus Martinez Bueno, Maria Malgorzata Ulaszewska, Maria Dolores Hernando, Carmen Ferrer, and Amadeo R. Fernandez-Alba, “Quantitative determination of poly(amidoamine) dendrimers in urine by liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization hybrid quadrupole linear ion trap mass spectrometry,” Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, vol. 27, no. 22, pp. 2519–2529, 2013.
- A. Uclés, M. M. Ulaszewska, M. D. Hernando, M. J. Ramos, S. Herrera, E. García, and A. R. Fernández-Alba, “Qualitative and quantitative analysis of poly(amidoamine) dendrimers in an aqueous matrix by liquid chromatography–electrospray ionization-hybrid quadrupole/time-of-flight mass spectrometry (LC-ESI-QTOF-MS),” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2013.
- Negar Taghavi Pourianazar, Pelin Mutlu, and Ufuk Gunduz, “Bioapplications of poly(amidoamine) (PAMAM) dendrimers in nanomedicine,” Journal of Nanoparticle Research, vol. 16, no. 4, 2014.