- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 376381, 7 pages
Tin Content Determination in Canned Fruits and Vegetables by Hydride Generation Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry
1Laboratory of Analytical Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb, Horvatovac 102 a, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
2Croatian National Institute of Public Health, Enviromental Health Service Rockefellerova 7, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Received 7 November 2011; Revised 7 February 2012; Accepted 8 February 2012
Academic Editor: Hian Kee Lee
Copyright © 2012 Sanda Rončević et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Meftah Salem M. Alfatni, Abdul Rashid Mohamed Shariff, Mohd Zaid Abdullah, Mohammad Hamiruce B. Marhaban, and Osama M. Ben Saaed, “The application of internal grading system technologies for agricultural products – Review,” Journal of Food Engineering, vol. 116, no. 3, pp. 703–725, 2013.
- Maja Welna, and Anna Szymczycha-Madeja, “Evaluation of Optimal Conditions for Determination of Low Tin Content in Fresh and Canned Tomato Samples Using Hydride Generation Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry,” Food Analytical Methods, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 127–134, 2014.
- Franco Cid, Pia Kochifas, Héctor D. Mansilla, Paola Santander, Jorge Yáñez, and Dulasiri Amarasiriwardena, “New Subcritical fluid nebulizer (ScFN) for improving determination of inorganic tin in gunshot residues by flame furnace - atomic absorption spectrometry,” Microchemical Journal, 2015.
- Peggy Zhen Zhen Ngu, Stephanie Pei Phing Chia, Jessica Fung Yee Fong, and Sing Muk Ng, “Synthesis of carbon nanoparticles from waste rice husk used for the optical sensing of metal ions,” New Carbon Materials, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 135–143, 2016.