- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 408057, 8 pages
Interaction of Avelox with Bovine Serum Albumin and Effect of the Coexistent Drugs on the Reaction
Key Laboratory of Medical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnosis, College of Chemistry & Environmental Science, Hebei University, Ministry of Education, Baoding 071002, China
Received 7 September 2011; Accepted 15 November 2011
Academic Editor: Stig Pedersen-Bjergaard
Copyright © 2012 Baosheng Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael Probst, Natcha Injan, Tünde Megyes, Imre Bako, Szabolcz Balint, Jumras Limtrakul, Renat Nazmutdinov, Pavlin D. Mitev, and Kersti Hermansson, “A gold cyano complex in nitromethane: MD simulation and X-ray diffraction,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 539-540, pp. 24–29, 2012.
- Hasmukh A. Patel, Ferdi Karadas, Jeehye Byun, Joonho Park, Erhan Deniz, Ali Canlier, Yousung Jung, Mert Atilhan, and Cafer T. Yavuz, “Highly Stable Nanoporous Sulfur-Bridged Covalent Organic Polymers for Carbon Dioxide Removal,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 23, no. 18, pp. 2270–2276, 2012.
- Anh T. Nguyen, Lam T. Pham, Nam T. S. Phan, and Thanh Truong, “Efficient and robust superparamagnetic copper ferrite nanoparticle-catalyzed sequential methylation and C–H activation: aldehyde-free propargylamine synthesis,” Catal. Sci. Technol., vol. 4, no. 12, pp. 4281–4288, 2014.
- Jingfang Zhang, You Xu, and Bin Zhang, “Facile synthesis of 3D Pd–P nanoparticle networks with enhanced electrocatalytic performance towards formic acid electrooxidation,” Chem. Commun., vol. 50, no. 88, pp. 13451–13453, 2014.
- Bao-Li Chen, Zhuo-Ying Tu, Hong-Wei Zhu, Wen-Wen Sun, Huan Wang, and Jia-Xing Lu, “CO2 as a C1-organic building block: Enantioselective electrocarboxylation of aromatic ketones with CO2catalyzed by cinchona alkaloids under mild conditions,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 116, pp. 475–483, 2014.
- Ritesh Haldar, Satyanarayana Bonakala, Prakash Kanoo, Sundaram Balasubramanian, and Tapas Kumar Maji, “Two 3D metal–organic frameworks of Cd(ii): modulation of structures and porous properties based on linker functionalities,” CrystEngComm, vol. 16, no. 22, pp. 4877, 2014.
- Jitong Wang, Sheng Xu, Yuefeng Wang, Rong Cai, Chunxiang Lv, Wenming Qiao, Donghui Long, and Licheng Ling, “Controllable synthesis of hierarchical mesoporous/microporous nitrogen-rich polymer networks for CO2 and Cr(vi) ion adsorption,” RSC Advances, vol. 4, no. 31, pp. 16224, 2014.