- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 408057, 8 pages
Interaction of Avelox with Bovine Serum Albumin and Effect of the Coexistent Drugs on the Reaction
Key Laboratory of Medical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnosis, College of Chemistry & Environmental Science, Hebei University, Ministry of Education, Baoding 071002, China
Received 7 September 2011; Accepted 15 November 2011
Academic Editor: Stig Pedersen-Bjergaard
Copyright © 2012 Baosheng Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [17 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Michael Probst, Natcha Injan, Tünde Megyes, Imre Bako, Szabolcz Balint, Jumras Limtrakul, Renat Nazmutdinov, Pavlin D. Mitev, and Kersti Hermansson, “A gold cyano complex in nitromethane: MD simulation and X-ray diffraction,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 539-540, pp. 24–29, 2012.
- Hasmukh A. Patel, Ferdi Karadas, Jeehye Byun, Joonho Park, Erhan Deniz, Ali Canlier, Yousung Jung, Mert Atilhan, and Cafer T. Yavuz, “Highly Stable Nanoporous Sulfur-Bridged Covalent Organic Polymers for Carbon Dioxide Removal,” Advanced Functional Materials, vol. 23, no. 18, pp. 2270–2276, 2012.
- Huamin Li, Jin Xie, Qicai Xue, Yixiang Cheng, and Chengjian Zhu, “Metal-free n-Bu4NI-catalyzed direct synthesis of amides from alcohols and N,N-disubstituted formamides,” Tetrahedron Letters, vol. 53, no. 48, pp. 6479–6482, 2012.
- Anh T. Nguyen, Lam T. Pham, Nam T. S. Phan, and Thanh Truong, “Efficient and robust superparamagnetic copper ferrite nanoparticle-catalyzed sequential methylation and C–H activation: aldehyde-free propargylamine synthesis,” Catal. Sci. Technol., vol. 4, no. 12, pp. 4281–4288, 2014.
- Jingfang Zhang, You Xu, and Bin Zhang, “Facile synthesis of 3D Pd–P nanoparticle networks with enhanced electrocatalytic performance towards formic acid electrooxidation,” Chem. Commun., vol. 50, no. 88, pp. 13451–13453, 2014.
- Bao-Li Chen, Zhuo-Ying Tu, Hong-Wei Zhu, Wen-Wen Sun, Huan Wang, and Jia-Xing Lu, “CO2 as a C1-organic building block: Enantioselective electrocarboxylation of aromatic ketones with CO2catalyzed by cinchona alkaloids under mild conditions,” Electrochimica Acta, vol. 116, pp. 475–483, 2014.
- Shirley Wong, Min Suk Shim, and Young Jik Kwon, “Synthetically designed peptide-based biomaterials with stimuli-responsive and membrane-active properties for biomedical applications,” J. Mater. Chem. B, vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 595–615, 2014.
- Ritesh Haldar, Satyanarayana Bonakala, Prakash Kanoo, Sundaram Balasubramanian, and Tapas Kumar Maji, “Two 3D metal–organic frameworks of Cd(ii): modulation of structures and porous properties based on linker functionalities,” CrystEngComm, vol. 16, no. 22, pp. 4877, 2014.
- Jitong Wang, Sheng Xu, Yuefeng Wang, Rong Cai, Chunxiang Lv, Wenming Qiao, Donghui Long, and Licheng Ling, “Controllable synthesis of hierarchical mesoporous/microporous nitrogen-rich polymer networks for CO2 and Cr(vi) ion adsorption,” RSC Advances, vol. 4, no. 31, pp. 16224, 2014.
- L. Abdel-Aziz, L. Abdel-Fattah, A. El-Kosasy, and M. Gaied, “A Fluorescence Quenching Study of the Interaction of Nebivolol Hydrochloride with Bovine and Human Serum Albumin,” Journal of Applied Spectroscopy, 2015.
- Nidal Muhanna, Thomas D. MacDonald, Harley Chan, Cheng S. Jin, Laura Burgess, Liyang Cui, Juan Chen, Jonathan C. Irish, and Gang Zheng, “Multimodal Nanoparticle for Primary Tumor Delineation and Lymphatic Metastasis Mapping in a Head-and-Neck Cancer Rabbit Model,” Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2015.
- Lu Tie, Zhiguang Guo, and Weimin Liu, “pH-Manipulated Underwater–Oil Adhesion Wettability Behavior on the Micro/Nanoscale Semicircular Structure and Related Thermodynamic Analysis,” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, pp. 150507153738006, 2015.
- Li-Jiao Huang, Ru-Qin Yu, and Xia Chu, “ DNA-functionalized upconversion nanoparticles as biosensors for rapid, sensitive, and selective detection of Hg 2+ in complex matrices ,” The Analyst, vol. 140, no. 15, pp. 4987–4990, 2015.
- Li-Jiao Huang, Xue Tian, Jin-Tao Yi, Ru-Qin Yu, and Xia Chu, “A turn-on upconversion fluorescence resonance energy transfer biosensor for ultrasensitive endonuclease detection,” Anal. Methods, vol. 7, no. 18, pp. 7474–7479, 2015.
- Kiran Babu Uppuluri, Khan Behlol Ayaz Ahmed, Arunachalam Jothi, and Anbazhagan Veerappan, “Spectrofluorimetric and molecular docking investigation on the interaction of 6-azauridine, a pyrimidine nucleoside antimetabolite, with serum protein,” Journal of Molecular Liquids, vol. 219, pp. 602–607, 2016.
- Hui Zhang, Dao-Qing Dong, Shuang-Hong Hao, and Zu-Li Wang, “ Bu 4 NI-catalyzed construction of tert-butyl peresters from alcohols ,” RSC Adv., vol. 6, no. 10, pp. 8465–8468, 2016.
- Rong Han, Bao-sheng Liu, Gaixia Li, and Qiuju Zhang, “Investigation on the interaction between lysozyme and cefepime hydrochloride by synchronous fluorescence and fluorescence quenching spectroscopy,” Spectroscopy Letters, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 225–230, 2016.