- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 408057, 8 pages
Interaction of Avelox with Bovine Serum Albumin and Effect of the Coexistent Drugs on the Reaction
Key Laboratory of Medical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnosis, College of Chemistry & Environmental Science, Hebei University, Ministry of Education, Baoding 071002, China
Received 7 September 2011; Accepted 15 November 2011
Academic Editor: Stig Pedersen-Bjergaard
Copyright © 2012 Baosheng Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. H. Ulrich, “Molecular aspects of ligand binding to serum albumin,” Pharmacological Reviews, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 17–53, 1981.
- C. Bertucci and E. Domenici, “Reversible and covalent binding of drugs to human serum albumin: methodological approaches and physiological relevance,” Current Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 9, no. 15, pp. 1463–1481, 2002.
- S. Y. Bi, Y. T. Sun, C. Qiao, H. Y. Zhang, and C. Liu, “Binding of several anti-tumor drugs to bovine serum albumin: fluorescence study,” Journal of Luminescence, vol. 129, no. 5, pp. 541–547, 2009.
- G. Lupidi, A. Scire, E. Camaioni et al., “Thymoquinone, a potential therapeutic agent of Nigella sativa, binds to site I of human serum albumin,” Phytomedicine, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 714–720, 2010.
- F. Ding, G. Q. Zhao, S. M. Chen, F. Liu, Y. Sun, and L. Zhang, “Chloramphenicol binding to human serum albumin: determination of binding constants and binding sites by steady-state fluorescence,” Journal of Molecular Structure, vol. 929, no. 1–3, pp. 159–166, 2009.
- J. Q. Liu, J. N. Tian, J. Y. Zhang, Z. D. Hu, and X. G. Chen, “Interaction of magnolol with bovine serum albumin: a fluorescence-quenching study,” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, vol. 376, no. 6, pp. 864–867, 2003.
- G. J. Zhang, B. Keita, J. C. Brochon et al., “Molecular interaction and energy transfer between human serum albumin and polyoxometalates,” Journal of Physical Chemistry B, vol. 111, no. 7, pp. 1809–1814, 2007.
- K. Zhu and S. Y. Tong, “A study on the reaction between fluorescein and protein,” Chemical Journal of Chinese Universities, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 539–542, 1996.
- F. Ding, N. Li, B. Y. Han, F. Liu, L. Zhang, and Y. Sun, “The binding of C.I. Acid Red 2 to human serum albumin: determination of binding mechanism and binding site using fluorescence spectroscopy,” Dyes and Pigments, vol. 83, no. 2, pp. 249–257, 2009.
- S. Y. Bi, C. Y. Qiao, D. Q. Song et al., “Study of interactions of flavonoids with DNA using acridine orange as a fluorescence probe,” Sensors and Actuators, B, vol. 119, no. 1, pp. 199–208, 2006.
- N. Shahabadi and M. Maghsudi, “Binding studies of a new copper (II) complex containing mixed aliphatic and aromatic dinitrogen ligands with bovine serum albumin using different instrumental methods,” Journal of Molecular Structure, vol. 929, no. 1–3, pp. 193–199, 2009.
- N. Wang, L. Ye, F. F. Yan, and R. Xu, “Spectroscopic studies on the interaction of azelnidipine with bovine serum albumin,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 351, no. 1-2, pp. 55–60, 2008.
- P. D. Ross and S. Subramanian, “Thermodynamics of protein association reactions: forces contributing to stability,” Biochemistry, vol. 20, no. 11, pp. 3096–3102, 1981.
- M. Gharagozlou and D. M. Boghaei, “Interaction of water-soluble amino acid Schiff base complexes with bovine serum albumin: fluorescence and circular dichroism studies,” Spectrochimica Acta, Part A, vol. 71, no. 4, pp. 1617–1622, 2008.
- A. Sułkowska, M. M. Jurczyk, B. Bojko et al., “Competitive binding of phenylbutazone and colchicine to serum albumin in multidrug therapy: a spectroscopic study,” Journal of Molecular Structure, vol. 881, no. 1–3, pp. 97–106, 2008.
- M. M. Jurczyk, A. Sułkowska, B. Bojko, J. Równicka, and W. W. Sułkowski, “Fluorescence analysis of competition of phenylbutazone and methotrexate in binding to serum albumin in combination treatment in rheumatology,” Journal of Molecular Structure, vol. 924-926, pp. 378–384, 2009.
- Q. L. Guo, R. Li, F. L. Jiang, J. C. Tu, L. W. Li, and Y. Liu, “Characterization of the interactions between itraconazole and human and bovine serum albumins by a spectroscopic method,” Acta Physico-Chimica Sinica, vol. 25, no. 10, pp. 2147–2154, 2009.
- G. Sudlow, D. J. Birkett, and D. N. Wade, “The characterization of two specific drug binding sites on human serum albumin,” Molecular Pharmacology, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 824–832, 1975.
- G. Sudlow, D. J. Birkett, and D. N. Wade, “Further characterization of specific drug binding sites on human serum albumin,” Molecular Pharmacology, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 1052–1061, 1976.
- K. Yamasaki, T. Maruyama, U. Kragh-Hansen, and M. Otagiri, “Characterization of site I on human serum albumin: concept about the structure of a drug binding site,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, vol. 1295, no. 2, pp. 147–157, 1996.
- B. Bojko, A. Sułkowska, M. Maciążek-Jurczyk, J. Równicka, and W. W. Sułkowski, “The influence of dietary habits and pathological conditions on the binding of theophylline to serum albumin,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 384–390, 2010.
- Y. Y. Yue, X. G. Chen, J. Qin, and X. J. Yao, “Characterization of the mangiferin-human serum albumin complex by spectroscopic and molecular modeling approaches,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 753–759, 2009.
- Y. Y. Yue, X. G. Chen, J. Qin, and X. J. Yao, “A study of the binding of C.I. Direct Yellow 9 to human serum albumin using optical spectroscopy and molecular modeling,” Dyes and Pigments, vol. 79, no. 2, pp. 176–182, 2008.
- Y. J. Hu, Y. Liu, L. X. Zhang, R. M. Zhao, and S. S. Qu, “Studies of interaction between colchicine and bovine serum albumin by fluorescence quenching method,” Journal of Molecular Structure, vol. 750, no. 1–3, pp. 174–178, 2005.
- J. B. Xiao, X. Q. Chen, X. Y. Jiang, and M. Hilczer, “Probing the interaction of trans-resveratrol with bovine serum albumin: a fluorescence quenching study with tachiya model,” Journal of Fluorescence, vol. 18, no. 3-4, pp. 671–678, 2008.
- Y. J. Hu, Y. Liu, R. M. Zhao, J. X. Dong, and S. S. Qu, “Spectroscopic studies on the interaction between methylene blue and bovine serum albumin,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology, vol. 179, no. 3, pp. 324–329, 2006.
- B. Huang, G. L. Zou, and T. M. Yang, “Studies on the interaction between adriamycin and bovine serum albumin,” Acta Chimica Sinica, vol. 60, no. 10, pp. 1867–1871, 2002.
- X. H. Wu, J. H. Zhou, X. T. Gu et al., “Study on interaction between hypocrellin A and hemoglobin or myoglobin using synchronous fluorescence spectra,” Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, vol. 26, no. 12, pp. 2287–2290, 2006.