- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 592650, 7 pages
Application of CZE Method in Routine Analysis for Determination of B-Complex Vitamins in Pharmaceutical and Veterinary Preparations
Dipartimento di Chimica, Sapienza Università, 00185 Roma, Italy
Received 12 July 2011; Revised 28 December 2011; Accepted 9 January 2012
Academic Editor: Mohamed Mohamed
Copyright © 2012 Marina Franco et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Chen, B. Chen, and S. Yao, “High-performance liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry for simultaneous determination of taurine and 10 water-soluble vitamins in multivitamin tablets,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 569, no. 1-2, pp. 169–175, 2006.
- S. Vidović, B. Stojanović, J. Veljković, L. Pražić-Arsić, G. Roglić, and D. Manojlović, “Simultaneous determination of some water-soluble vitamins and preservatives in multivitamin syrup by validated stability-indicating high-performance liquid chromatography method,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 1202, no. 2, pp. 155–162, 2008.
- N. Liu, D. Chen, H. Tang, H. Yu, and L. Li, “Simultaneous determination by high performance liquid chromatography of water-soluble vitamins in powdered milk for infants of eight species,” Fenxi Ceshi Xuebao, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 408–411, 2008.
- P. F. Chatzimichalakis, V. F. Samanidou, R. Verpoorte, and I. N. Papadoyannis, “Development of a validated HPLC method for the determination of B-complex vitamins in pharmaceuticals and biological fluids after solid phase extraction,” Journal of Separation Science, vol. 27, no. 14, pp. 1181–1188, 2004.
- B. Klejdus, J. Petrlová, D. Potěšil et al., “Simultaneous determination of water- and fat-soluble vitamins in pharmaceutical preparations by high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with diode array detection,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 520, no. 1-2, pp. 57–67, 2004.
- K. Li, “Simultaneous determination of nicotinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate and riboflavin in multivitamin with minerals tablets by reversed-phase ion-pair high performance liquid chromatography,” Biomedical Chromatography, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 504–507, 2002.
- R. Amidžić, J. Brboric, O. Čudina, and S. Vladimirov, “RP-HPLC determination of vitamins B1, B3, B6, folic acid and B12 in multivitamin tablets,” Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society, vol. 70, no. 10, pp. 1229–1235, 2005.
- W. Chen, J. Ye, and W. Tian, “Determination of thiamine and riboflavin in “Duoweiyansu” tablet by HPLC,” Zhongguo Yaoye, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 18–19, 2008.
- S. Buskov, P. Møller, H. Sørensen, J. C. Sørensen, and S. Sørensen, “Determination of vitamins in food based on supercritical fluid extraction prior to micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatographic analyses of individual vitamins,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 802, no. 1, pp. 233–241, 1998.
- M. S. Bellini, G. Manetto, Z. Deyl, F. Tagliaro, and I. Mikšík, “Capillary electrophoretic separation of vitamins in sodium dodecyl sulfate containing buffers with lower aliphatic alcohols and n-hexane as organic modifiers,” Journal of Chromatography B, vol. 741, no. 1, pp. 67–75, 2000.
- D. Rajzer, E. Sell, and A. Kraczkowska, “Determination of vitamins of the B group in “Vitaminum B Compositum” by capillary zone electrophoresis,” Annales Academiae Medicae Gedanensis, vol. 31, pp. 89–94, 2001.
- D. Rajzer, E. Sell, A. Kraczkowska, and K. Sawicz, “Identification and determination of vitamins of the B group in “extract of Equisetum arvense with vitamins” by capillary zone electrophoresis,” Annales Academiae Medicae Gedanensis, vol. 32, pp. 293–300, 2002.
- R. Huopalahti and J. Sunell, “Use of capillary zone electrophoresis in the determination of B vitamins in pharmaceutical products,” Journal of Chromatography, vol. 636, no. 1, pp. 133–135, 1993.
- S. Boonkerd, R. Detaevernier, and Y. Michotte, “Use of capillary electrophoresis for the determination of vitamins of the B group in pharmaceutical preparations,” Journal of Chromatography A, vol. 670, no. 1-2, pp. 209–214, 1994.
- S.-C. Su, S.-S. Chou, D.-F. Hwang, P.-C. Chang, and C.-H. Liu, “Capillary zone electrophoresis and micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography for determining water-soluble vitamins in commercial capsules and tablets,” Journal of Food Science, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 10–14, 2001.
- L. Fotsing, M. Fillet, I. Bechet, P. Hubert, and J. Crommen, “Determination of six water-soluble vitamins in a pharmaceutical formulation by capillary electrophoresis,” Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 1113–1123, 1997.
- A. Niazi, J. Zolgharnein, and S. Afiuni-Zadeh, “Spectrophotometric determination of ternary mixtures of thiamin, riboflavin and pyridoxal in pharmaceutical and human plasma by least-squares support vector machines,” Analytical Sciences, vol. 23, no. 11, pp. 1311–1316, 2007.
- R. C. Barthus, L. H. Mazo, and R. J. Poppi, “UV spectrophotrometry and chemometrics methods for simultaneous determinations of riboflavin (VB2), thiamine (VB1), pyridoxine (VB6) and nicotinamide (VPP),” Quimica Nova, vol. 30, no. 7, pp. 1638–1643, 2007.
- A. Gentili, F. Caretti, G. D'Ascenzo et al., “Simultaneous determination of water-soluble vitamins in selected food matrices by liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry,” Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, vol. 22, no. 13, pp. 2029–2043, 2008.
- ICH, Harmonised Tripartite Guideline, IFPMA Ed., Geneva, Switzerland, 1994.