- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 690356, 10 pages
An Optimized Adsorbent Sampling Combined to Thermal Desorption GC-MS Method for Trimethylsilanol in Industrial Environments
1Headquarters of GemVax & KAEL Co., Ltd., 894 Tamnip-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-510, Republic of Korea
2R&D Institute of GemVax & KAEL Co., Ltd., 894 Tamnip-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-510, Republic of Korea
3School of Public Health, University of Memphis, 337 Robison Hall, Memphis, TN 38152, USA
4Center for Gas Analysis, Division of Metrology for Quality of Life, Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science, 1 Doryong-dong, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-340, Republic of Korea
Received 26 April 2012; Revised 23 June 2012; Accepted 30 June 2012
Academic Editor: D. Tsikas
Copyright © 2012 Jae Hwan Lee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Xiangju Ye, Yanjuan Cui, Xiaoqing Qiu, and Xinchen Wang, “Selective oxidation of benzene to phenol by Fe-CN/TS-1 catalysts under visible light irradiation,” Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, vol. 152-153, pp. 383–389, 2014.
- Xiangju Ye, Yun Zheng, and Xinchen Wang, “Synthesis of Ferrocene-Modified Carbon Nitride Photocatalysts by Surface Amindation Reaction for Phenol Synthesis,” Chinese Journal of Chemistry, 2014.
- Xue Li, Gang Liu, Chunhong Zheng, Congbin Fan, and Shouzhi Pu, “Photochromism of two novel protoncontrollable isomeric diarylethenes with a pyridine moiety: Substituent effects on their properties,” Tetrahedron, 2014.
- Christoph Rücker, and Klaus Kümmerer, “Environmental Chemistry of Organosiloxanes,” Chemical Reviews, pp. 141216072320006, 2014.
- Seungwoo Hong, Kyle D. Sutherlin, Jiyoung Park, Eunji Kwon, Maxime A. Siegler, Edward I. Solomon, and Wonwoo Nam, “Crystallographic and spectroscopic characterization and reactivities of a mononuclear non-haem iron(III)-superoxo complex,” Nature Communications, vol. 5, pp. 5440, 2014.
- Xingliang Li, Wanjun Mu, Xiang Xie, Bijun Liu, Hui Tang, Guanhong Zhou, Hongyuan Wei, Yuan Jian, and Shunzhong Luo, “Strontium adsorption on tantalum-doped hexagonal tungsten oxide,” Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 264, pp. 386–394, 2014.
- Do Youb Kim, Jungdon Suk, Dong Wook Kim, Yongku Kang, Sang Hyuk Im, Youngjo Yang, and O Ok Park, “An electrochemically grown three-dimensional porous Si@Ni inverse opal structure for high-performance Li ion battery anodes,” Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 2, no. 18, pp. 6396, 2014.