- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 809513, 7 pages
Micellar Liquid Chromatographic Determination of Carbaryl and 1-Naphthol in Water, Soil, and Vegetables
1Grup de Química Bioanalítica, Q.F.A., E.S.T.C.E., Universitat Jaume I, 12071 Castelló, Spain
2Pfizer Analytical Research Centre, Ghent University, B-9000 Ghent, Belgium
3Department of Applied Chemistry, IT, Banaras Hindu University, 221005 Varanasi, India
4Department of Criminology and Forensic Sciences, Dr. H. S. Gour University, 470003 Sagar, India
Received 28 September 2011; Accepted 27 October 2011
Academic Editor: Dimitrios P. Nikolelis
Copyright © 2012 Mei-Liang Chin-Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dan Wang, Qian Sui, Shu-Guang Lu, Wen-Tao Zhao, Zhao-Fu Qiu, Zhou-Wei Miao, and Gang Yu, “Occurrence and removal of six pharmaceuticals and personal care products in a wastewater treatment plant employing anaerobic/anoxic/aerobic and UV processes in Shanghai, China,” Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2013.
- Lianqin Wang, Manuela Bevilacqua, Yan-Xin Chen, Jonathan Filippi, Massimo Innocenti, Alessandro Lavacchi, Andrea Marchionni, Hamish Miller, and Francesco Vizza, “Enhanced electro-oxidation of alcohols at electrochemically treated polycrystalline palladium surface,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 242, pp. 872–876, 2013.
- A. Neogi, S. Karna, R. Shah, U. Phillipose, J. Perez, R. Shimada, and Z. M. Wang, “Surface plasmon enhancement of broadband photoluminescence emission from graphene oxide,” Nanoscale, vol. 6, no. 19, pp. 11310–11315, 2014.
- Fei-Hu Du, Bo Li, Wei Fu, Yi-Jun Xiong, Kai-Xue Wang, and Jie-Sheng Chen, “Surface Binding of Polypyrrole on Porous Silicon Hollow Nanospheres for Li-Ion Battery Anodes with High Structure Stability,” Advanced Materials, 2014.