- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 840528, 6 pages
Chemometric Characterization of Alembic and Industrial Sugar Cane Spirits from Cape Verde and Ceará, Brazil
1Departamento de Química Analítica e Físico-Química, Universidade Federal do Ceará, Campus do Pici, Fortaleza, Ce, Brazil
2Departamento de Hidráulica e Engenharia Ambiental, Universidade Federal do Ceará, Campus do Pici, Fortaleza, Ce, Brazil
3Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia (IFCE), Campus Acaraú, Ceará, Brazil
Received 13 June 2012; Accepted 22 August 2012
Academic Editor: Richard G. Brereton
Copyright © 2012 Regina F. R. Pereira et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hideki Hirabayashi, Hiroshi Sugimoto, Shinichi Matsumoto, Nobuyuki Amano, and Toshiya Moriwaki, “Development of a quantification method for digoxin, a typical P-glycoprotei n probe in clinical and non-clinical studies, using high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry: The usefulness of negative ioniza tion mode to avoid competitive adduct-ion formation,” Journal of Chromatography B-Analytical Technologies in The Biomedical and L, vol. 879, no. 32, pp. 3837–3844, 2011.
- Irena Baranowska, Sylwia Magiera, and Jacek Baranowski, “Clinical applications of fast liquid chromatography: A review on the analys is of cardiovascular drugs and their metabolites,” Journal of Chromatography B-Analytical Technologies in The Biomedical and L, vol. 927, pp. 54–79, 2013.
- Daniel Granato, Camila Cardoso de Oliveira, Miriam Solange Fernandes Caruso, Letícia Araújo Farah Nagato, and Janete Alaburda, “Feasibility of Different Chemometric Techniques to Differentiate Commercial Brazilian Sugarcane Spirits Based on Chemical Markers,” Food Research International, 2013.