- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 918292, 7 pages
Determination of Total Selenium in Infant Formulas: Comparison of the Performance of FIA and MCFA Flow Systems
Department of Analytical Chemistry, School of Chemistry, Universidad de la República (UdelaR), Avenue Gral. Flores 2124, 11800 Montevideo, Uruguay
Received 30 September 2011; Revised 8 December 2011; Accepted 8 December 2011
Academic Editor: Hian Kee Lee
Copyright © 2012 Mariela Pistón and Moisés Knochen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- C. Bendicho, I. Lavilla, F. Pena-Pereira, and V. Romero, “Green chemistry in analytical atomic spectrometry: a review,” Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, vol. 27, no. 11, pp. 1831, 2012.
- Paulo A.B. da Silva, Gustavo C.S. de Souza, Dilmo M. da S. Leotério, Mônica F. Belian, Wagner E. Silva, Ana P.S. Paim, and André F. Lavorante, “Synthesis and characterization of functionalized silica with 3,6-ditia-1,8-octanediol for the preconcentration and determination of lead in milk employing multicommuted flow system coupled to FAAS,” Journal of Food Composition and Analysis, 2015.