- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 981758, 12 pages
Spectrophotometric Determination of Iron(II) and Cobalt(II) by Direct, Derivative, and Simultaneous Methods Using 2-Hydroxy-1-Naphthaldehyde-p-Hydroxybenzoichydrazone
1Department of Chemistry, S.E.A. College of Engineering and Technology, Bangalore 560049, India
2Department of Chemistry, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur 515003, India
Received 5 September 2011; Revised 24 October 2011; Accepted 3 November 2011
Academic Editor: Ricardo Vessecchi
Copyright © 2012 V. S. Anusuya Devi and V. Krishna Reddy. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Juan Bu, Hongdong Duan, Xingjian Wang, Ting Xu, Xia Meng, and Dawei Qin, “New turn-on fluorescence sensors for Co2+ based on conjugated carbazole Schiff base,” Research on Chemical Intermediates, 2013.
- R. K. Biswas, K. Karmakar, and T. K. Mondal, “A Novel Spectrophotometric Method for Estimation of Fe in Metallurgical Samples Using Cyanex 301 as Extractant,” Journal of Applied Spectroscopy, 2014.
- R. K. Biswas, M. R. Ali, A. K. Karmakar, and M. Asadujjaman, “Extraction by Cyanex 302 and Spectrophotometric Estimation of Fe(III),” Journal of Applied Spectroscopy, 2014.
- Bo Peng, Yingping Shen, Zhuantao Gao, Min Zhou, Yongjun Ma, and Shengguo Zhao, “Determination of total iron in water and foods by dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction coupled with microvolume UV–vis spectrophotometry,” Food Chemistry, vol. 176, pp. 288–293, 2015.