- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 419716, 8 pages
Investigation of Luminescence Characteristics of Osmium(II) Complexes in the Presence of Heparin Polyanions
Department of Chemistry, St. John's University, Queens, NY 11439, USA
Received 27 February 2013; Revised 2 June 2013; Accepted 4 June 2013
Academic Editor: John P. Hart
Copyright © 2013 Yixi Xie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Hao Wu, Jain Wu, Christopher Saez, Maria Campana, Elise G. Megehee, and Enju Wang, “Luminescence response of an osmium(II) complex to macromolecular polyanions for the detection of heparin and chondroitin sulfate in biomedical preparations,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 804, pp. 221–227, 2013.
- Lei Dai, Yanxi Zhao, Quan Chi, Tao Huang, and Hanfan Liu, “Controlled synthesis of Pd–Pt alloy nanohypercubes under microwave irradiation,” CrystEngComm, vol. 16, no. 24, pp. 5206, 2014.
- Hideki Abe, Jia Liu, and Katsuhiko Ariga, “Catalytic nanoarchitectonics for environmentally compatible energy generation,” Materials Today, 2015.
- Ki Woong Lee, Jongsik Park, HyunKyung Lee, Donghwan Yoon, Hionsuck Baik, Seungjoo Haam, Jeong-Hun Sohn, and Kwangyeol Lee, “Morphological evolution of 2D Rh nanoplates to 3D Rh concave nanotents, hierarchically stacked nanoframes, and hierarchical dendrites,” Nanoscale, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 3460–3465, 2015.