- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 743792, 4 pages
Application of Dispersive Liquid-Liquid Microextraction with Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometry for Determination of Trace Amounts of Zinc in Water Samples
Department of Chemistry, Shahre Ray Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran 18155-144, Iran
Received 9 February 2013; Accepted 18 April 2013
Academic Editor: M. A. Raggi
Copyright © 2013 Ali Mazloomifar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Welz and M. Sperling, Atomic Absorption Spectrometry, Wiley-VcH, Weinheim, germany, 3rd edition, 1999.
- A. K. Das, Bio-Inorganic Chemistry, CBC, Delhi, India, 1990.
- M. A. Taher, “Atomic absorption spectrometric determination of ultra trace amounts of zinc after preconcentration with the ion pair of 2-(5-bromo-2-pyridylazo)-5- diethylaminophenol and ammonium tetraphenylborate on microcrystalline naphthalene or by column method,” Talanta, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 181–188, 2000.
- J. Alvarado, R. Moreno, and A. R. Cristiano, “Determinatin of Cd, Cr, Cu, Pb and Zn in human semen by graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry after microwave sample dissolution,” Journal of Trace Elements and Electrolytes in Health and Disease, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 173–180, 1991.
- A. N. Garg, R. G. Weginwar, and N. L. Chutke, “Radiochemical neutron activation analysis of Fe, Co, Zn, Sb and Se in biomedical and environmental samples,” Science of the Total Environment, vol. 139-140, pp. 421–430, 1993.
- A. Asfaw and G. Wibetoe, “Simultaneous determination of hydride (Se) and non-hydride-forming (Ca, Mg, K, P, S and Zn) elements in various beverages (beer, coffee, and milk), with minimum sample preparation, by ICP-AES and use of a dual-mode sample-introduction system,” Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, vol. 382, no. 1, pp. 173–179, 2005.
- R. Forrer, K. Gautschi, and H. Lutz, “Simultaneous measurement of the trace elements Al, As, B, Be, Cd, Co, Cu, Fe, Li, Mn, Mo, Ni, Rb, Se, Sr, and Zn in human serum and their reference ranges by ICP-M,” Biological Trace Element Research, vol. 80, no. 1, pp. 77–93, 2001.
- B. M. ayer-Helm, L. Hofbauer, and J. Muller, “Development of a multi-residue method for the determination of 18 carbamates in tobacco by high-performance liquid chromatography/positive electrospray ionisation tandem mass spectrometry,” Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 529–536, 2006.
- B. Ramon and V. M. Shinde, “Extractive separation and determination of lead in alloys and environmental samples,” Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan, vol. 62, no. 11, pp. 3679–3683, 1989.
- G. Ozhan, S. Ozden, and B. Alpertunga, “Determination of commonly used herbicides in surface water using solid-phase extraction and dual-column HPLC-DAD,” Journal of Environmental Science and Health B, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 827–840, 2005.
- M. C. Genaro, C. Balocchi, E. Capi, E. Mentasi, and R. Argua, “Preparation and characterization of iminodiacetic acid-cellulose filters for concentration of trace metal cations,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 151, pp. 339–347, 1983.
- V. A. Lemos and S. L. C. Ferreira, “On-line preconcentration system for lead determination in seafood samples by flame atomic absorption spectrometry using polyurethane foam loaded with 2-(2-benzothiazolylazo)-2-p-cresol,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 441, no. 2, pp. 281–289, 2001.
- A. R. Ghiasvand and M. Ghegheghzadeh, “Homogeneous Liquid-Liquid Extraction of Uranium(VI) Using Tri-n-octylphosphine Oxide,” Analytical Sciences, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 917–919, 2004.
- A. R. Ghiasvand, S. Shadabi, E. Mohagheghzadeh, and P. Hashemi, “Homogeneous liquid-liquid extraction method for the selective separation and preconcentration of ultra trace molybdenum,” Talanta, vol. 66, no. 4, pp. 912–916, 2005.
- C. Bosch Ojeda and F. Sánchez Rojas, “Separation and preconcentration by dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction procedure: a review,” Chromatographia, vol. 69, no. 11-12, pp. 1149–1159, 2009.
- C. Bosch Ojeda and F. Sanchez Rojas, “Separation and preconcentration by dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction procedure: recent applications,” Chromatographia, vol. 74, no. 9-10, pp. 651–679, 2011.
- F. Sanchez Rojas, C. Bosch Ojeda, and J. M. Cano Pavon, “Dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction combined with flame atomic absorption spectrometry for determination of cadmium in environmental, water and food samples,” Analytical Methods, vol. 3, pp. 1652–1655, 2011.
- M. A. Akl, “The use of phenanthraquinone monophenyl thiosemicarbazone for preconcentration, ion flotation and spectrometric determination of zinc(II) in human biofluids and pharmaceutical samples,” Bulletin of the Korean Chemical Society, vol. 27, pp. 725–732, 2006.