- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 204623, 10 pages
Chinese-Language Montreal Cognitive Assessment for Cantonese or Mandarin Speakers: Age, Education, and Gender Effects
1Department of Neurology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
2Department of Ophthalmology, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
3Department of Preventive Medicine, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA 90033, USA
4Department of Neurology, School of Medicine, University of California, Davis, Sacramento, CA 95817, USA
5Department of Neurology, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Received 15 January 2012; Revised 24 April 2012; Accepted 4 May 2012
Academic Editor: Hiroko H. Dodge
Copyright © 2012 Ling Zheng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dongming Zheng, Xiaoyu Dong, Hongzan Sun, Yongchuan Xu, Ying Ma, and Xiaoming Wang, “The overall impairment of core executive function components in patients with amnestic mild cognitive impairment: A cross-sectional study,” BMC Neurology, vol. 12, 2012.
- Dongming Zheng, Hongzan Sun, Xiaoyu Dong, Baiwei Liu, Yongchuan Xu, Sipan Chen, Lichun Song, Hong Zhang, and Xiaoming Wang, “Executive dysfunction and gray matter atrophy in amnestic mild cognitive impairment,” Neurobiology of Aging, 2013.
- David S. Goldstein, Irwin J. Kopin, and Yehonatan Sharabi, “Catecholamine autotoxicity. Implications for pharmacology and therapeutics of Parkinson disease and related disorders,” Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2014.
- Jia-Ching Wu, Mei-Ling Tsai, Ching-Shu Lai, Ying-Jan Wang, Chi-Tang Ho, and Min-Hsiung Pan, “Chemopreventative effects of tetrahydrocurcumin on human diseases,” Food & Function, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 12, 2014.
- Long-Fei Pan, Xiao-Bing Wang, Sai-Sai Xie, Su-Yi Li, and Ling-Yi Kong, “Multitarget-directed resveratrol derivatives: anti-cholinesterases, anti-β-amyloid aggregation and monoamine oxidase inhibition properties against Alzheimer's disease,” MedChemComm, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 609, 2014.
- Shu'aijun Zhou, Jianzhong Zhu, Na Zhang, Bailing Wang, Tao Li, Xiaozhen Lv, Tze Pin Ng, Xin Yu, and Huali Wang, “The Influence of Education on Chinese Version of Montreal Cognitive Assessment in Detecting Amnesic Mild Cognitive Impairment among Older People in a Beijing Rural Community,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.