- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 406561, 6 pages
MicroRNAs and the Regulation of Tau Metabolism
1Axe Neurosciences, Centre de Recherche du CHUQ (CHUL), Québec, QC, Canada G1V 4G2
2Département de Psychiatrie et de Neurosciences, Faculté de Médecine, Université Laval, Québec, QC, Canada G1V 0A6
3Faculté de Médecine, Université Lille-Nord de France, UDSL, 59044 Lille, France
4Inserm, UMR837, 59045 Lille, France
Received 24 February 2012; Accepted 19 April 2012
Academic Editor: Lars M. Ittner
Copyright © 2012 Sébastien S. Hébert et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shunliang Xu, “MicroRNAs in Neurodegenerative Disorders,” Current Translational Geriatrics and Experimental Gerontology Reports, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 214–218, 2012.
- Sami Dridi, “Alu Mobile Elements: From Junk DNA to Genomic Gems,” Scientifica, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Ilaria Bicchi, Francesco Morena, Simona Montesano, Mario Polidoro, and Sabata Martino, “MicroRNAs and molecular mechanisms of neurodegeneration,” Genes, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 244–263, 2013.
- Lin Tan, Jin-Tai Yu, Nan Hu, and Lan Tan, “Non-coding RNAs in Alzheimer's Disease,” Molecular Neurobiology, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 382–393, 2013.
- Jianhua Jin, Jianzhong Deng, Fang Wang, Xiyi Xia, Tiefeng Qiu, Wenbin Lu, Xianwen Li, Hua Zhang, Xiaoyan Gu, Yungang Liu, Weiguo Cao, and Wenlong Shao, “The expression and function of microRNA-203 in lung cancer,” Tumor Biology, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 349–357, 2013.
- Kevin Mullane, and Michael Williams, “Alzheimer's therapeutics: Continued clinical failures question the validity of the amyloid hypothesis-but what lies beyond?,” Biochemical Pharmacology, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 289–305, 2013.
- Lin Tan, Jin-Tai Yu, Qiu-Yan Liu, Meng-Shan Tan, Wei Zhang, Nan Hu, Ying-Li Wang, Lei Sun, Teng Jiang, and Lan Tan, “Circulating miR-125b as a biomarker of Alzheimer’s disease,” Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2013.
- Sebastien S. Hebert, Wang-Xia Wang, Qi Zhu, and Peter T. Nelson, “A Study of Small RNAs from Cerebral Neocortex of Pathology-Verified Alzheim er's Disease, Dementia with Lewy Bodies, Hippocampal Sclerosis, Frontotempo ral Lobar Dementia, and Non-Demented Human Controls,” Journal of Alzheimers Disease, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 335–348, 2013.
- Ines do Carmo G. Goncalves, “The role of rniRNA in motor neuron disease,” Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2014.