- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 873270, 8 pages
Lessons from Tau-Deficient Mice
Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Disease Laboratory, Brain and Mind Research Institute, The University of Sydney, 100 Mallett Street, Camperdown, NSW 2050, Australia
Received 21 March 2012; Accepted 19 April 2012
Academic Editor: Rakez Kayed
Copyright © 2012 Yazi D. Ke et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [10 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Glenda Halliday, Eileen H. Bigio, Nigel J. Cairns, Manuela Neumann, Ian R. A. Mackenzie, and David M. A. Mann, “Mechanisms of disease in frontotemporal lobar degeneration: gain of function versus loss of function effects,” Acta Neuropathologica, vol. 124, no. 3, pp. 373–382, 2012.
- Mario M. Dorostkar, and Jochen Herms, “Arc illuminates Alzheimer's pathophysiology,” Nature Neuroscience, vol. 15, no. 10, pp. 1323–1325, 2012.
- Amy M. Pooler, Wendy Noble, and Diane P. Hanger, “A role for tau at the synapse in Alzheimer’s disease pathogenesis,” Neuropharmacology, 2013.
- John Gardiner, “The evolution and diversification of plant microtubule-associated proteins,” The Plant Journal, vol. 75, no. 2, pp. 219–229, 2013.
- Yee Lian Chew, Xiaochen Fan, Juergen Goetz, and Hannah R. Nicholas, “PTL-1 regulates neuronal integrity and lifespan in C-elegans,” Journal of Cell Science, vol. 126, no. 9, pp. 2079–2091, 2013.
- Patricia Huebbe, Kathrin Pallauf, and Gerald Rimbach, “Neuroprotective Properties of Curcumin in Alzheimer's Disease - Merits and Limitations,” Current Medicinal Chemistry, vol. 20, no. 32, pp. 3955–3985, 2013.
- Wei-Yi Ong, Kazuhiro Tanaka, Gavin S. Dawe, Lars M. Ittner, and Akhlaq A. Farooqui, “Slow Excitotoxicity in Alzheimer's Disease,” Journal of Alzheimers Disease, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 643–668, 2013.
- Hervé Maurin, Benoit Lechat, Ilse Dewachter, Laurence Ris, Justin V. Louis, Peter Borghgraef, Herman Devijver, Tomasz Jaworski, and Fred Van Leuven, “Neurological characterization of mice deficient in GSK3α highlight pleiotropic physiological functions in cognition and pathological activity as Tau kinase,” Molecular Brain, vol. 6, no. 1, 2013.
- Serena Abbondante, David Baglietto-Vargas, Carlos J. Rodriguez-Ortiz, Tatiana Estrada-Hernandez, and Rodrigo Medeiros, “Genetic Ablation of Tau Mitigates Cognitive Impairment Induced by Type 1 Di abetes,” American Journal of Pathology, vol. 184, no. 3, pp. 819–826, 2014.
- Marie Violet, Lucie Delattre, Meryem Tardivel, Audrey Sultan, Alban Chauderlier, Raphaelle Caillierez, Smail Talahari, Fabrice Nesslany, Bruno Lefebvre, Eliette Bonnefoy, Luc BuÃ©e, and Marie-Christine Galas, “A major role for Tau in neuronal DNA and RNA protection in vivo under physiological and hyperthermic conditions,” Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience, vol. 8, 2014.