- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 970980, 14 pages
Drosophila Models of Tauopathies: What Have We Learned?
1Laboratory of Behavioral and Developmental Genetics, Center for Human Genetics, University of Leuven, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
2VIB Center for the Biology of Disease, 3000 Leuven, Belgium
3INSERM U744, Institut Pasteur de Lille, Université Lille Nord de France, 1 Rue du Professeur Calmette, 59019 Lille Cedex, France
Received 21 February 2012; Accepted 8 April 2012
Academic Editor: David Blum
Copyright © 2012 Marc Gistelinck et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Andreas Prokop, Robin Beaven, Yue Qu, and Natalia Sánchez-Soriano, “Using fly genetics to dissect the cytoskeletal machinery of neurons during axonal growth and maintenance,” Journal of Cell Science, vol. 126, no. 11, pp. 2331–2341, 2013.
- Andreas Prokop, “The intricate relationship between microtubules and their associated motor proteins during axon growth and maintenance,” Neural Development, vol. 8, 2013.
- Diane P. Hanger, Dawn H. W. Lau, Emma C. Phillips, Marie K. Bondulich, Tong Guo, Benjamin W. Woodward, Amy M. Pooler, and Wendy Noble, “Intracellular and Extracellular Roles for Tau in Neurodegenerative Disease,” Journal of Alzheimers Disease, vol. 40, pp. S37–S45, 2014.