- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 368150, 3 pages
Infinite-Scroll Attractor Generated by the Complex Pendulum Model
Department of Mathematics, Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur 416004, India
Received 20 November 2012; Revised 4 February 2013; Accepted 12 February 2013
Academic Editor: Rodica Costin
Copyright © 2013 Sachin Bhalekar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. N. Lorenz, “Deterministic nonperiodic flow,” Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, vol. 20, pp. 130–141, 1963.
- O. E. Rossler, “An equation for continuous chaos,” Physics Letters A, vol. 57, pp. 397–398, 1976.
- G. Chen and T. Ueta, “Yet another chaotic attractor,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 1465–1466, 1999.
- J. Lü and G. R. Chen, “A new chaotic attractor coined,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 659–661, 2002.
- C. Z. Ning and H. Haken, “Detuned lasers and the complex Lorenz equations: subcritical and supercritical Hopf bifurcations,” Physical Review A, vol. 41, pp. 3826–3837, 1990.
- P. Wang, J. Lu, and M. J. Ogorzalek, “Global relative parameter sensitivities of the feed-forward loops in genetic networks,” Neurocomputing, vol. 78, no. 1, pp. 155–165, 2012.
- G. M. Mahmoud and A. A. M. Farghaly, “Chaos control of chaotic limit cycles of real and complex van der Pol oscillators,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 915–924, 2004.
- G. M. Mahmoud, S. A. Aly, and M. A. AL-Kashif, “Dynamical properties and chaos synchronization of a new chaotic complex nonlinear system,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 51, no. 1-2, pp. 171–181, 2008.
- G. M. Mahmoud, A. A. Mohamed, and S. A. Aly, “Strange attractors and chaos control in periodically forced complex Duffing's oscillators,” Physica A, vol. 292, no. 1–4, pp. 193–206, 2001.
- J. Lü and G. Chen, “A time-varying complex dynamical network model and its controlled synchronization criteria,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 6, pp. 841–846, 2005.
- J. Lü, X. Yu, G. Chen, and D. Cheng, “Characterizing the synchronizability of small-world dynamical networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 787–796, 2004.
- J. Zhu, J. Lu, and X. Yu, “Flocking of multi-agent non-holonomic systems with proximity graphs,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 199–210, 2013.
- H. Goldstein, Classical Mechanics, Addison-Wesley, New York, NY, USA, 1980.
- L. O. Chua, M. Komuro, and T. Matsumoto, “The double scroll family,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 33, no. 11, pp. 1072–1097, 1986.
- C. P. Silva, “Shil'cprime nikov's theorem—a tutorial,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 40, no. 10, pp. 675–682, 1993.
- D. Cafagna and G. Grassi, “New 3D-scroll attractors in hyperchaotic Chua's circuits forming a ring,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 13, no. 10, pp. 2889–2903, 2003.
- J. Lü, G. Chen, X. Yu, and H. Leung, “Design and analysis of multiscroll chaotic attractors from saturated function series,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, vol. 51, no. 12, pp. 2476–2490, 2004.