- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 404838, 4 pages
A Common Fixed Point Theorem for Two Hybrid Pairs of Mappings in -Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar 522 510, India
2Department of Mathematics, Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology, Aushapur, Ghatkesar, Hyderabad 501 301, India
Received 25 January 2013; Accepted 17 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jens Lorenz
Copyright © 2013 K. P. R. Rao and K. R. K. Rao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. B. Nadler Jr., “Multi-valued contraction mappings,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 30, pp. 475–488, 1969.
- A. Amini-Harandi, “Fixed point theory for set-valued quasi-contraction maps in metric spaces,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 1791–1794, 2011.
- Lj. B. Ćirić, “A generalization of Banach's contraction principle,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 45, pp. 267–273, 1974.
- H. Aydi, M.-F. Bota, E. Karapinar, and S. Mitrovic, “A fixed point theorem for set-valued quasi-contractions in b-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2012, article 88, 8 pages, 2012.
- S. Czerwik, “Contraction mappings in -metric spaces,” Acta Mathematica et Informatica Universitatis Ostraviensis, vol. 1, pp. 5–11, 1993.
- S. Czerwik, “Nonlinear set-valued contraction mappings in -metric spaces,” Atti del Seminario Matematico e Fisico dell'Università di Modena, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 263–276, 1998.
- M. Boriceanu, “Strict fixed point theorems for multivalued operators in -metric spaces,” International Journal of Modern Mathematics, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 285–301, 2009.
- M. Boriceanu, “Fixed point theory for multivalued generalized contraction on a set with two -metrics,” Studia. Universitatis Babeş-Bolyai. Mathematica, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 1–14, 2009.