- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 512372, 4 pages
A Study Involving the Completion of a Quasi-2-Normed Space
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Atatürk University, 25000 Erzurum, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Arts, University of Gaziantep, 27310 Gaziantep, Turkey
Received 9 August 2012; Accepted 29 January 2013
Academic Editor: Chuanxi Qian
Copyright © 2013 Mehmet Kır and Mehmet Acikgoz. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Menger, “Untersuchungen Veber allgeine Metrik,” Mathematische Annalen, vol. 100, 1928.
- S. Gähler, “Lineare 2-normierte räume,” Diese Nachr, vol. 28, no. 1-2, pp. 1–43, 1965.
- R. W. Freese and Y. J. Cho, Geometry of Linear 2-Normed Spaces, Nova Science, Hauppauge, NY, USA, 2001.
- C. Park, “Generalized quasi-Banach spaces and quasi -(2, p) normed spaces,” Journal of the Chungcheong Matematical Society, vol. 19, no. 2, 2006.
- A. G. White Jr., 2-Banach Spaces, St. Bonaventure, New York, NY, USA, 1967.