- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2009 (2009), Article ID 614931, 13 pages
Performance Comparison of Reflector- and Planar-Antenna Based Digital Beam-Forming SAR
Microwaves and Radar Institute, German Aerospace Center (DLR), 82230 Wessling, Germany
Received 15 October 2008; Revised 23 January 2009; Accepted 17 March 2009
Academic Editor: Giovanni Toso
Copyright © 2009 Marwan Younis et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nicolas Gebert, Gerhard Krieger, and Alberto Moreira, “Multichannel Azimuth Processing in ScanSAR and TOPS Mode Operation,” Ieee Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 48, no. 7, pp. 2994–3008, 2010.
- Gerhard Krieger, Irena Hajnsek, Konstantinos Panagiotis Papathanassiou, Marwan Younis, and Alberto Moreira, “Interferometric synthetic aperture radar (SAR) missions employing formation flying,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 5, pp. 816–843, 2010.
- Wei Xu, and Yunkai Deng, “Multichannel SAR With Reflector Antenna for High-Resolution Wide-Swath Imaging,” Ieee Antennas And Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 9, pp. 1123–1126, 2010.
- Jie-wen Huang, Hai-ming Qi, Yang Li, and Wei-dong Yu, “The Feasibility Analysis of One-bit Quantization for DBF-SAR,” Journal of Electronics & Information Technology, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 1107–1113, 2011.
- Wen-Qin Wang, “Near-Space Vehicle-Borne SAR With Reflector Antenna for High-Resolution and Wide-Swath Remote Sensing,” Ieee Transactions On Geoscience And Remote Sensing, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 338–348, 2012.
- Anton Patyuchenko, Marwan Younis, Alberto Moreira, Sigurd Huber, and Gerhard Krieger, “Spaceborne Reflector SAR Systems with Digital Beamforming,” Ieee Transactions On Aerospace And Electronic Systems, vol. 48, no. 4, pp. 3473–3493, 2012.
- Xiaomeng Liu, Wenjun Gao, and Yunkai Deng, “Synthesis Technique of Array-Fed Shaped-Reflector Antenna for DBF-SAR Application,” Ieee Antennas And Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 11, pp. 30–33, 2012.
- Wen-Qin Wang, and Huaizong Shao, “A Flexible Phased-MIMO Array Antenna with Transmit Beamforming,” International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Sigurd Huber, Marwan Younis, Gerhard Krieger, and Alberto Moreira, “A Dual-Focus Reflector Antenna for Spaceborne SAR Systems With Digital Beamforming,” Ieee Transactions On Antennas And Propagation, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 1461–1465, 2013.
- Kazuo Ouchi, “Recent Trend and Advance of Synthetic Aperture Radar with Selected Topics,” Remote Sensing, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 716–807, 2013.
- Zhimin Zhang, Yunkai Deng, Yunfeng Shao, Jixiang Hou, Xiayi Wu, Robert Wang, and Gang Liu, “Double-Channel Bistatic SAR System With Spaceborne Illuminator for 2-D and 3-D SAR Remote Sensing,” Ieee Transactions On Geoscience And Remote Sensing, vol. 51, no. 8, pp. 4496–4507, 2013.
- Gerhard Krieger, “MIMO-SAR: Opportunities and Pitfalls,” Ieee Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 2628–2645, 2014.
- Wei Wang, Robert Wang, Yunkai Deng, Wei Xu, Lei Guo, and Lili Hou, “Azimuth ambiguity suppression with an improved reconstruction method based on antenna pattern for multichannel synthetic aperture radar systems,” IET Radar Sonar and Navigation, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 492–500, 2015.
- Jung-Hyo Kim, Marwan Younis, Alberto Moreira, and Werner Wiesbeck, “Spaceborne MIMO Synthetic Aperture Radar for Multimodal Operation,” Ieee Transactions On Geoscience And Remote Sensing, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 2453–2466, 2015.