- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 843624, 8 pages
Decoupling of Multifrequency Dipole Antenna Arrays for Microwave Imaging Applications
1Electrical and Electronic Engineering Department, Public University of Navarra, Campus Arrosadia, 31006 Pamplona, Spain
2Nanotechnology Research Center, Bilkent University, Bilkent, Ankara, 06800, Turkey
3Department of Physics, Koc University, Istanbul 34450, Turkey
Received 6 September 2009; Accepted 25 November 2009
Academic Editor: Hoi Shun Lui
Copyright © 2010 E. Saenz et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T.-H. Chu and N. H. Farhat, “Frequency-swept microwave imaging of dielectric objects,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 489–493, 1988.
- V. Semenchik, V. Pahomov, and S. Kurilo, “Multifrequency microwave imaging,” in Proceedings of the 5th International Kharkov Symposium on Physics and Engineering of Microwaves, Millimeter, and Submillimeter Waves (MSMW '04), vol. 1, pp. 193–195, Kharkiv, Ukraine, June 2004.
- R. Gonzalo, P. de Maagt, and M. Sorolla, “Enhanced patch-antenna performance by suppressing surface waves using photonic-bandgap substrates,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 47, no. 11, pp. 2131–2138, 1999.
- I. Ederra, L. Azcona, B. E. J. Alderman, et al., “A 250 GHz subharmonic mixer design using EBG technology,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 55, no. 11, part 1, pp. 2974–2982, 2007.
- E. Saenz, R. Gonzalo, I. Ederra, J. C. Vardaxoglou, and P. de Maagt, “Resonant meta-surface superstrate for single and multifrequency dipole antenna arrays,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 951–960, 2008.
- P. M. T. Ikonen, E. Saenz, R. Gonzalo, and S. A. Tretyakov, “Modeling and analysis of composite antenna superstrates consisting on grids of loaded wires,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 55, no. 10, pp. 2692–2700, 2007.
- E. Saenz, I. Ederra, P. De Maagt, and R. Gonzalo, “Highly efficient dipole antenna with planar meta-surface,” Electronics Letters, vol. 43, no. 16, pp. 850–851, 2007.
- E. Saenz, K. Guven, I. Ederra, E. Ozbay, P. De Maagt, and R. Gonzalo, “Near-field measurement of a planar meta-surface illuminated by dipole antennas,” in Proceedings of the Loughborough Antennas and Propagation Conference (LAPC '08), pp. 221–224, Loughborough, UK, March 2008.
- E. Saenz, I. Ederra, R. Gonzalo, S. Pivnenko, O. Breinbjerg, and P. de Maagt, “Coupling reduction between dipole antenna elements by using a planar meta-surface,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 57, no. 2, pp. 383–394, 2009.
- Y. Qian, W. R. Deal, N. Kaneda, and T. Itoh, “Microstrip-fed quasi-Yagi antenna with broadband characteristics,” Electronics Letters, vol. 34, no. 23, pp. 2194–2196, 1998.
- A. Yaghjian, “An overview of near-field antenna measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 30–45, 1986.
- Y. T. Looand and S. W. Lee, in Antenna Handbook, J. Appel-Hansen, Ed., Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, NY, USA, 1998.