- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 197945, 5 pages
A Compact Multiband Notch UWB Antenna
1Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, Chennai 600025, India
2Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Thandalam, Chennai 602105, India
Received 18 September 2012; Accepted 27 November 2012
Academic Editor: Tayeb A. Denidni
Copyright © 2012 K. Kumar and N. Gunasekaran. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Q. X. Chu and Y. Y. Yang, “A compact ultrawideband antenna with 3.4/5.5 GHz dual band-notched characteristics,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 56, no. 12, pp. 3637–3644, 2008.
- H. W. Liu, C. H. Ku, and C. F. Yang, “Novel CPW-fed planar monopole antenna for WiMAX/WLAN applications,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 9, pp. 240–243, 2010.
- X. C. Yin, C. L. Ruan, S. G. Mo, C. Y. Ding, and J. H. Chu, “A compact ultra-wideband microstrip antenna with multiple notches,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 84, pp. 321–332, 2008.
- D. O. Kim, N. I. Jo, H. A. Jang, and C. Y. Kim, “Design of the ultrawideband antenna with a quadruple-band rejection characteristics using a combination of the complementary split ring resonators,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research, vol. 112, pp. 93–107, 2011.
- X. J. Liao, H. C. Yang, N. Han, and Y. Li, “Aperture UWB antenna with triple band-notched characteristics,” Electronics Letters, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 77–79, 2011.
- M. Azarmanesh, S. Soltani, and P. Lotfi, “Design of an ultra-wideband monopole antenna with WiMAX, C and wireless local area network band notches,” IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 728–733, 2011.
- D. Huang and C. H. Cheng, “Microstrip bandstop filter using E shaped dual mode resonator,” in Proceedings of the Progress in Electromagnetics Research Symposium (PIERS '10), pp. 545–546, Xi'an, China, March 2010.
- X. Li, L. Yang, C. Hu, X. Luo, and M. Hong, “Tunable bandwidth of band-stop filter by metamaterial cell coupling in optical frequency,” Optics Express, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 5283–5289, 2011.
- S. Y. Huang and Y. H. Lee, “A compact E-shaped patterned ground structure and Its applications to tunable bandstop resonator,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 657–666, 2009.
- A. M. E. Safwat, S. Tretyakov, and A. V. Raisanen, “Defected ground and patch-loaded planar transmission lines,” IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 195–204, 2009.