- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 350797, 5 pages
Design of a Dual-Band On-Body Antenna for a Wireless Body Area Network Repeater System
Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering, Hanyang University, 17 Haengdang-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul 133-791, Republic of Korea
Received 17 July 2012; Accepted 28 September 2012
Academic Editor: Z. N. Chen
Copyright © 2012 Kyeol Kwon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. S. Hall and Y. Hao, Antennas and Propagation for Body-Centric Wireless Communications, Artech House, Norwood, Mass, USA, 2006.
- J. Ha, K. Kwon, and J. Choi, “Compact zeroth-order resonant antenna for implantable biomedical service applications,” Electronics Letters, vol. 47, no. 23, pp. 1267–1269, 2011.
- J. Lee, S. I. Kwak, and S. Lim, “Wrist-wearable zeroth-order resonant antenna for wireless body area network applications,” Electronics Letters, vol. 47, no. 7, pp. 431–433, 2011.
- U. Kim and J. Choi, “Design of a microstrip patch antenna with enhanced F/B for WBAN applications,” IEICE Transactions on Communications, vol. E94-B, no. 5, pp. 1135–1141, 2011.
- HFSS: High Frequency Structure Simulator Based on the Finite Element Method, v.14.0.0, ANSYS.
- A. Lai, C. Caloz, and T. Itoh, “Composite right/left-handed transmission line metamaterials,” IEEE Microwave Magazine, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 34–50, 2004.
- D. L. Means and W. Kwok, Evaluating Compliance with FCC Guidelines for Human Exposure to Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields, Supplement C (edition 01-01) to OET Bulletin 65 (Edition 97-01), Federal Communications Commission Office of Engineering & Technology, June 2001.
- “IEEE Standard for Safety Levels with Respect to Human Exposure,” IEEE Standard C95. 1-1999, 1999.