- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 375463, 10 pages
Development of a Novel Double-Ring Deployable Mesh Antenna
1School of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310027, China
2College of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, China
3Center for Space Science and Applied Research, CAS, Beijing 100190, China
Received 5 July 2012; Accepted 19 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ahmed A. Kishk
Copyright © 2012 Yan Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. W. Thomson, Astromesh deployable reflectors for Ku- and Ka-band commercial satellites, AIAA-2002-2032.
- M. W. Thomson, “The Astromesh deployable reflector,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society, vol. 3, pp. 1516–1519, 1999.
- S. Morterolle, B. Maurin, J. Quirant, and C. Dupuy, “Numerical form-finding of geotensoid tension truss for mesh reflector,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 76, pp. 154–163, 2012.
- Z. W. Wang, T. J. Li, and Y. Y. Cao, “Active shape adjustment of cable net structures with PZT actuators,” Aerospace Science and Technology. In press.
- T. H. Lee, R. C. Rudduck, and M. C. Bailey, “Surface distortion analysis applied to the hoop/column deployable mesh reflector antenna,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 37, pp. 452–458, 1992.
- F. Zheng, M. Chen, and S. Zhu, “Structure-electromagnetic analyses of large deployable mesh antenna for space application,” in Asia International Symposium on Mechatronics, pp. 529–533, Hokkaido University, Hokkaido, Japan, August 2008.
- A. G. Cherniavsky, V. I. Gulyayev, V. V. Gaidaichuk, and A. I. Fedoseev, “Large deployable space antennas based on usage of polygonal pantograph,” Journal of Aerospace Engineering, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 139–145, 2005.
- K. A. Takamatsu and J. Onoda, “New deployable truss concepts for large antenna structures or solar concentrators,” Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 330–338, 1991.
- H. Tsunoda, K. Hariu, and Y. Kawakami, Structural design and deployment test methods for a large deployable mesh reflector. AIAA-97-1148:2963-2971.
- J. Quirant, F. Cevaer, S. Morterolle, B. Maurin, and J. F. Dub, “Conceptual design and analysis of a deployable structure with flexible joints,” Journal of Aerospace Engineering, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 277–284, 2011.
- Z. You and S. Pellegrino, “Cable-stiffened pantographic deployable structures part 2: mesh reflector,” AIAA Journal, vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 1348–1355, 1997.
- B. P. Nagaraj, R. Pandiyan, and A. Ghosal, “A constraint Jacobian based approach for static analysis of pantograph masts,” Computers and Structures, vol. 88, no. 1-2, pp. 95–104, 2010.
- B. P. Nagaraj, R. Pandiyan, and A. Ghosal, “Kinematics of pantograph masts,” Mechanism and Machine Theory, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 822–834, 2009.
- J. Ruze, “Antenna tolerance theory,” IEEE Proceedings, vol. 54, pp. 633–640, 1966.