- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 491242, 7 pages
Efficient Evaluation of the External Mutual Coupling in Dielectric-Covered Waveguide Slot Arrays
1College of Electronics Science and Engineering, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
2Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettrica ed Elettronica, Università di Cagliari, Piazza D'Armi, 09123 Cagliari, Italy
Received 16 January 2012; Revised 14 April 2012; Accepted 2 May 2012
Academic Editor: Tayeb A. Denidni
Copyright © 2012 Zusheng Jin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. S. Elliott, Antenna Theory and Design, Prentice-Hall, New York, NY, USA, 1981.
- R. S. Elliott, “An improved design procedure for small arrays of shunt slots,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 48–53, 1983.
- G. Montisci, “Design of circularly polarized waveguide slot linear arrays,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 54, no. 10, pp. 3025–3029, 2006.
- G. A. Casula and G. Mazzarella, “Design of slot arrays in waveguide partially filled with dielectric slab,” Electronics Letters, vol. 42, no. 13, pp. 730–731, 2006.
- G. A. Casula and G. Montisci, “Design of dielectric-covered planar arrays of longitudinal slots,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 8, pp. 752–755, 2009.
- S. Costanzo, G. A. Casula, A. Borgia et al., “Synthesis of slot arrays on integrated waveguides,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 9, pp. 962–965, 2010.
- T. Suzuki, J. Hirokawa, and M. Ando, “Iteration-free design of waveguide slot array with cavities,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 58, no. 12, pp. 3891–3897, 2010.
- G. Mazzarella and G. Montisci, “Full-wave analysis of dielectric-covered radiating series slots,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 67–72, 1999.
- M. Mondal and A. Chakraborty, “Resonant length calculation and radiation pattern synthesis of longitudinal slot antenna in rectangular waveguide,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research Letters, vol. 3, pp. 187–195, 2008.
- G. Mazzarella and G. Montisci, “Rigorous analysis of dielectric-covered narrow longitudinal shunt slots with finite wall thickness,” Electromagnetics, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 407–418, 1999.
- G. Montisci and G. Mazzarella, “Full-wave analysis of a waveguide printed slot,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 52, no. 8, pp. 2168–2171, 2004.
- G. Mazzarella and G. Montisci, “Wideband equivalent circuit of a centered-inclined waveguide slot coupler,” Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 133–151, 2000.
- Y. Miura, J. Hirokawa, M. Ando, Y. Shibuya, and G. Yoshida, “Bandwidth of a four-aperture element for a double-layer corporate-feed hollow-waveguide slot array,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 59, pp. 2844–2851, 2011.
- G. Montisci, M. Musa, and G. Mazzarella, “Waveguide slot antennas for circularly polarized radiated field,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 52, no. 2, pp. 619–623, 2004.
- K. S. Min, J. Hirokawa, M. Ando, and N. Goto, “U-shaped slots for circularly polarized slotted waveguide array,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, pp. 1434–1437, Digest, June 1995.
- P. B. Katehi, “Dielectric-covered waveguide longitudinal slots with finite wall thickness,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 38, no. 7, pp. 1039–1045, 1990.
- T. Itoh, Numerical Techniques for Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Passive Structures, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1989.
- A. Alaylioglu, G. A. Evans, and J. Hyslop, “The evaluation of oscillatory integrals with infinite limits,” Journal of Computational Physics, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 433–438, 1973.
- K. A. Michalski and J. R. Mosig, “Multilayered media Green's functions in integral equation formulations,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 508–519, 1997.
- A. Alparslan, M. I. Aksun, and K. A. Michalski, “Closed-form Green's functions in planar layered media for all ranges and materials,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 602–613, 2010.
- D. G. Fang, J. J. Yang, and G. Y. Delisle, “Discrete image theory for horizontal electric dipoles in a multilayered medium,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 135, no. 5, pp. 297–303, 1988.
- M. I. Aksun and G. Dural, “Clarification of issues on the closed-form Green's functions in stratified media,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 53, no. 11, pp. 3644–3653, 2005.
- M. Yuan, T. K. Sarkar, and M. Salazar-Palma, “A direct discrete complex image method from the closed-form Green's functions in multilayered media,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 1025–1032, 2006.
- L. Zhuang, G. Zhu, Y. Zhang, and B. Xiao, “An improved discrete complex image method for Green's functions in multilayered media,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 1337–1340, 2007.
- Y. Hua and T. K. Sarkar, “Generalized pencil-of-function method for extracting poles of an EM system from its transient response,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 229–234, 1989.