- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 492326, 9 pages
Antenna Beamwidths of Above-The-Road Radar for Traffic Speed Enforcement in China
Division of Mechanics and Acoustics, National Institute of Metrology, Beijing 100013, China
Received 26 March 2012; Revised 2 June 2012; Accepted 12 June 2012
Academic Editor: Charles Bunting
Copyright © 2012 Lei Du et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- International Association of Chiefs of Police, “Speed-measuring device performance specifications: across-the-road radar module,” Across-the-Road Radar Performance Standards, vol. 1, 2004.
- C. M. Weil, D. Camell, D. R. Novotny, and R. T. Johnk, “Across-the-road photo traffic radars: new calibration techniques,” in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Microwaves, Radar and Wireless Communications (MIKON '04), vol. 3, pp. 889–892, May 2004.
- International Association of Chiefs of Police, “Speed-measuring device performance specifications: down-the-road radar module,” Down-the-Road Radar Performance Standards, vol. 1, 2004.
- J. Jendzurski and N. G. Paulter, “Calibration of speed enforcement down-the-road radars,” Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, vol. 114, no. 3, pp. 137–148, 2009.
- OIML, “Radar equipment for the measurement of the speed of vehicles,” OIML R 91, 1990.
- F. Eugene Knott, F. John Shaeffer, and T. Michael Tuley, Radar Cross Section, SciTech, Raleigh, NC, USA, 2004.
- L. Jian-hui, “The problems analysis in the verification of automatic monitor system for vehicles speeding,” China Metrology, no. 7, pp. 112–113, 2009 (Chinese).
- L. Du, Q. Sun, C. Cai, et al., “Introduction to the pattern approval standard equipment of vehicle speed-measuring devices in China and analysis of the field test data,” China Metrology, no. 1, pp. 73–76, 2012 (Chinese).
- L. Du, Q. Sun, C. Cai, et al., “Standard equipment for pattern approval field test of vehicle speed-measuring devices for traffic law enforcement in China,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Precision Engineering Measurements and Instrumentation (ISPEMI '12), Chengdu, China, August 2012.
- BIPM, IEC, ISO, et al., “Evaluation of measurement data—guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement,” JCGM 100:2008, 2008.