- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 496201, 4 pages
Preparation and Properties of Segmented Quasi-Dynamic Display Device
1Basic Department, Xijing University, Shaanxi, Xi'an 710123, China
2Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Shaanxi Xueqian Normal University, Shaanxi, Xi'an 710061, China
Received 7 September 2012; Accepted 29 September 2012
Academic Editor: Fuli Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Dengwu Wang and Fang Wang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Yan, Z. Chen, Y. Zheng et al., “A high-mobility electron-transporting polymer for printed transistors,” Nature, vol. 457, no. 7230, pp. 679–686, 2009.
- X. P. Zhao and H. L. Guo, “Preparation and properties of micro- and nano-microcapsules for electronic ink,” in New Research on Optical Materialspp, p. 53, Nova Science, 2007.
- H. L. Guo, X. P. Zhao, and J. P. Wang, “The relation between narrow-dispersed microcapsules and surfactants,” Journal of Microencapsulation, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 853–862, 2005.
- H. L. Guo and X. P. Zhao, “Preparation of a kind of red encapsulated electrophoretic ink,” Optical Materials, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 297–300, 2004.
- J. P. Wang, X. P. Zhao, and D. W. Wang, “Preparation of nanocapsules containing the two-phase core materials,” Journal of Microencapsulation, vol. 24, no. 8, pp. 757–766, 2007.
- J. P. Wang, X. P. Zhao, H. L. Guo, and Q. Zheng, “Preparation and response behavior of blue electronic ink microcapsules,” Optical Materials, vol. 30, no. 8, pp. 1268–1272, 2008.
- F. L. Zhou, D. W. Wang, Q. Miao, and X. P. Zhao, “Preparation and properties of flexible electronic ink display device,” Material Review, vol. 22, no. 6, pp. 149–151, 2008.
- H. Guo, X. Zhao, and J. Wang, “Synthesis of functional microcapsules containing suspensions responsive to electric fields,” Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, vol. 284, no. 2, pp. 646–651, 2005.
- Y. Wang, H. Guo, J. Wang, and X. Zhao, “The preparation of electrophoretic ink microcapsules by using urea formaldehyde oligomer,” Acta Polymerica Sinica, no. 2, pp. 268–272, 2004.
- D. W. Wang and X. P. Zhao, “Microencapsulated electric ink using gelatin/gum arabic,” Journal of Microencapsulation, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 37–45, 2009.