- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 941458, 11 pages
A Multistage Decision-Feedback Receiver Design for LTE Uplink in Mobile Time-Variant Environments
Communication Research Center and Department of Communications Engineering, Yuan Ze University, 135 Yuan-Tung Road, Chung-Li, Taoyuan 32003, Taiwan
Received 30 May 2012; Revised 25 August 2012; Accepted 26 August 2012
Academic Editor: Chih-Peng Li
Copyright © 2012 Juinn-Horng Deng and Shu-Min Liao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- ITU, “Requirements related to technical performance for IMT-Advanced ratio interface(s),” Rep. ITU-R M.2134, 2008, http://www.itu.int/dms_pub/itu-r/opb/rep/R-REP-M.2134-2008-PDF-E.pdf.
- IEEE, “IEEE standard for local and metropolitan area networks part 16: air interface for broadband wireless access systems,” IEEE Std 802.16-2009, 2009, Revision of IEEE Std 802. 16-2004.
- H. G. Myung, J. Lim, and D. J. Goodman, “Peak-to-average power ratio of single carrier FDMA signals with pulse shaping,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 17th International Symposium on Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC '06), pp. 1–5, September 2006.
- F. Pancaldi, G. M. Vitetta, R. Kalbasi, N. Al-Dhahir, M. Uysal, and H. Mheidat, “Single-carrier frequency domain equalization: a focus on wireless applications,” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 37–56, 2008.
- H. G. Myung, J. Lim, and D. J. Goodman, “Single carrier FDMA for uplink wireless transmission,” IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 30–38, 2006.
- D. Falconer, S. L. Ariyavisitakul, A. Benyamin-Seeyar, and B. Eidson, “Frequency domain equalization for single-carrier broadband wireless systems,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 58–66, 2002.
- 3GPP, “Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA), Long Term Evolution (LTE) Physical Layer, General Description,” TS 36.201V8.3.0, 2009, http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/html-info/36201.htm.
- 3GPP, “Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA), Physical Channels and Modulation,” TS 36.211V8.8.0, 2009, http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/html-info/36211.htm.
- 3GPP, “Physical Channels and Modulation,” TS 36. 211(V8. 5. 0), 2009.
- B. Karakaya, H. Arslan, and H. A. Çrpan, “An adaptive channel interpolator based on Kalman filter for LTE uplink in high doppler spread environments,” Eurasip Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, vol. 2009, Article 7, Article ID 893751, 2009.
- Y. Wang, A. Zheng, J. Zhang, and D. Yang, “A novel channel estimation algorithm for sounding reference signal in LTE uplink transmission,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications Technology and Applications (ICCTA '09), pp. 412–415, October 2009.
- Y. R. Zheng and C. Xiao, “Channel estimation for frequency-domain equalization of single-carrier broadband wireless communications,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 815–823, 2009.
- C. Zhang, Z. Wang, Z. Yang, J. Wang, and J. Song, “Frequency domain decision feedback equalization for uplink SC-FDMA,” IEEE Transactions on Broadcasting, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 253–257, 2010.
- R. Krishnan and T. Kadous, “Channel estimation for OFDM communication systems,” U.S. Patent 7, 039, 001, 2006.
- B. M. Popovic, “Generalized chirp-like polyphase sequences with optimal correlation properties,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 1406–1409, 1992.
- S. Kay, Fundamentals of Statistical Signal Processing: Estimation Theory, Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA, 1993.
- Y. Mostofi and D. C. Cox, “ICI mitigation for pilot-aided OFDM mobile systems,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 765–774, 2005.
- W. S. Hou and B. S. Chen, “ICI cancellation for OFDM communication systems in time-varying multipath fading channels,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 2100–2110, 2005.