- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109450, 9 pages
A Rectangular Ring, Open-Ended Monopole Antenna with Two Symmetric Strips for WLAN and WiMAX Applications
1Department of Electronic Engineering, Silla University, San 1-1 Gwaebeop-Dong, Sasang-Gu, Busan 617-736, Republic of Korea
2Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Kyungnam University, 449 Wolyong-Dong, Masan, Kyungnam 631-701, Republic of Korea
3School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, North Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30332, USA
Received 13 November 2012; Accepted 21 January 2013
Academic Editor: Stefano Selleri
Copyright © 2013 Joong-Han Yoon et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Joong Han Yoon, “Fabrication and measurement of a monopole antenna with three arc-shaped strips for WLAN/WiMAX applications,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 56, no. 9, pp. 2061–2066, 2014.
- Joong Han Yoon, and Young Chul Rhee, “Modified three-circular-ring monopole antenna for WiMAX/WLAN triple-band operations,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 625–631, 2014.
- Shanshan Huang, Jun Li, and Jianzhong Zhao, “Miniaturized CPW-Fed Triband Antenna with Asymmetric Ring for WLAN/WiMAX Applications,” Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.