- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 167368, 7 pages
Interference Coordination in Multiple Antenna Based LTE-Advanced Heterogeneous Systems
Wireless Signal Processing and Network Lab, Key Laboratory of Universal Wireless Communications (Ministry of Education), Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing 100876, China
Received 9 January 2013; Accepted 19 March 2013
Academic Editor: Feifei Gao
Copyright © 2013 Yuan Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Peng, W. Wang, and H. H. Chen, “TD-SCDMA evolution,” IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 28–41, 2010.
- M. Peng and W. Wang, “Technologies and standards for TD-SCDMA evolutions to IMT-advanced,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 47, no. 12, pp. 50–58, 2009.
- A. Damnjanovic, J. Montojo, Y. Wei et al., “A survey on 3GPP heterogeneous networks,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 10–21, 2011.
- J. Y. Lee, S. J. Bae, Y. M. Kwon, and M. Y. Chung, “Interference analysis for femtocell deployment in OFDMA systems based on fractional frequency reuse,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 425–427, 2011.
- D. López-Pérez, I. Güvenç, G. de la Roche, M. Kountouris, T. Q. S. Quek, and J. Zhang, “Enhanced intercell interference coordination challenges in heterogeneous networks,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 18, no. 3, Article ID 5876497, pp. 22–30, 2011.
- D. Bai, J. Lee, H. Nguyen et al., “LTE-advanced modem design: challenges and perspectives,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 50, no. 2, Article ID 6146497, pp. 178–186, 2012.
- C. W. Xing, Z. S. Fei, N. Li, Y. T. Han, D. Danev, and J. M. Kuang, “Statistically robust resource allocation for distributed multi-carrier cooperative networks,” Science China Information Sciences, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 109–121, 2013.
- M. Peng, X. Zhang, and W. Wang, “Performance of orthogonal and co-channel resource assignments for femto-cells in LTE systems,” IET Communication, vol. 7, no. 5, 2011.
- M. Peng, X. Zhang, W. Wang, and H. Chen, “Performance of dual-polarized MIMO for TD-HSPA evolution systems,” IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 5, no. 3, 2011.
- D. Lee, H. Seo, B. Clerckx et al., “Coordinated multipoint transmission and reception in LTE-advanced: deployment scenarios and operational challenges,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 50, no. 2, Article ID 6146494, pp. 148–155, 2012.
- H. Droste, P. Marsch, M. Grieger et al., “Coordinated multipoint: concepts, performance, and field trial results,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 102–111, 2011.
- U. Jang, H. Son, J. Park, and S. Lee, “CoMP-CSB for ICI nulling with user selection,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 10, no. 9, Article ID 5967989, pp. 2982–2993, 2011.
- J. Zhang and J. G. Andrews, “Adaptive spatial intercell interference cancellation in multicell wireless networks,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 28, no. 9, pp. 1455–1468, 2010.
- R. Madan, J. Borran, A. Sampath, N. Bhushan, A. Khandekar, and T. Ji, “Cell association and interference coordination in heterogeneous LTE-A cellular networks,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 28, no. 9, pp. 1479–1489, 2010.
- Ö. Bulakci, S. Redana, B. Raaf, and J. Hämäläinen, “Impact of power control optimization on the system performance of relay based LTE-Advanced heterogeneous networks,” Journal of Communications and Networks, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 345–360, 2011.
- I. Guvenc, “Capacity and fairness analysis of heterogeneous networks with range expansion and interference coordination,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 15, no. 10, Article ID 6008531, pp. 1084–1087, 2011.
- W. Lee, I. Lee, J. S. Kwak, B.-C. Ihm, and S. Han, “Multi-BS MIMO cooperation: challenges and practical solutions in 4G systems,” IEEE Wireless Communications, vol. 19, no. 1, Article ID 6155881, pp. 89–96, 2012.