- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 169893, 7 pages
Analysis of High Superconducting Rectangular Microstrip Patches over Ground Planes with Rectangular Apertures in Substrates Containing Anisotropic Materials
1Electronics Department, University of Constantine, 25000 Constantine, Algeria
2Electronics Department, University of Batna, 05000 Batna, Algeria
Received 30 March 2013; Accepted 22 June 2013
Academic Editor: Haiwen Liu
Copyright © 2013 Abderraouf Messai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. Losada, R. R. Boix, and M. Horno, “Resonant modes of circular microstrip patches over ground planes with circular apertures in multilayered substrates containing anisotropie and ferrite materials,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 48, no. 10, pp. 1756–1762, 2000.
- T. Fortaki and A. Benghalia, “Rigorous full-wave analysis of rectangular microstrip patches over ground planes with rectangular apertures in multilayered substrates that contain isotropic and uniaxial anisotropic materials,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 496–500, 2004.
- S. Liu and B. Guan, “Wideband high-temperature superconducting microstrip antenna,” Electronics Letters, vol. 41, no. 17, pp. 947–948, 2005.
- N. Sekiya, A. Kubota, A. Kondo, S. Hirano, A. Saito, and S. Ohshima, “Broadband superconducting microstrip patch antenna using additional gap-coupled resonators,” Physica C, vol. 445–448, no. 1-2, pp. 994–997, 2006.
- O. Barkat and A. Benghalia, “Radiation and resonant frequency of superconducting annular ring microstrip antenna on uniaxial anisotropic media,” Journal of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, vol. 30, no. 10, pp. 1053–1066, 2009.
- F. Benmeddour, C. Dumond, F. Benabdelaziz, and F. Bouttout, “Improving the performances of a high Tc superconducting circular microstrip antenna with multilayered configuration and anisotropic dielectrics,” Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, vol. 18, pp. 169–183, 2011.
- S. Benkouda, M. Amir, T. Fortaki, and A. Benghalia, “Dual-frequency behavior of stacked high Tc superconducting microstrip patches,” Journal of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, vol. 32, no. 11, pp. 1350–1366, 2011.
- T. Fortaki, L. Djouane, F. Chebara, and A. Benghalia, “On the dual-frequency behavior of stacked microstrip patches,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 7, pp. 310–313, 2008.
- O. Barkat and A. Benghalia, “Synthesis of superconducting circular antennas placed on circular array using a particle swarm optimisation and the fullwave method,” Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, no. 22, pp. 103–119, 2010.
- Ç. S. Gürel and E. Yazgan, “Resonant frequency analysis of annular ring microstrip patch on uniaxial medium via hankel transform domain immittance approach,” Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, vol. 11, pp. 37–52, 2010.
- Ç. S. Gürel and E. Yazgan, “Resonance in microstrip ring resonator with uniaxially anisotropic substrate and superstrate layers,” Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, vol. 24, no. 8-9, pp. 1135–1144, 2010.
- A. Motevasselian, “Spectral domain analysis of resonant char-acteristics and radiation patterns of a cir-cular disc and an annular ring microstrip antenna on uniaxial substrate,” Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, vol. 21, pp. 237–251, 2011.
- Y. Tighilt, F. Bouttout, and A. Khellaf, “Modeling and design of printed antennas using neural networks,” International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 228–233, 2011.
- L. Djouablia, I. Messaouden, and A. Benghalia, “Uniaxial anisotropic substrate effects on the resonance of an equitriangular MI-crostrip patch antenna,” Progress in Electromagnetics Research M, vol. 24, pp. 45–56, 2012.
- F. Chebbara, S. Benkouda, and T. Fortaki, “Fourier transform domain analysis of high Tc superconducting rectangular microstrip patch over ground plane with rectangular aperture,” Journal of Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves, vol. 31, no. 7, pp. 821–832, 2010.
- T. Fortaki, L. Djouane, F. Chebara, and A. Benghalia, “Radiation of a rectangular microstrip patch antenna covered with a dielectric layer,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 95, no. 9, pp. 989–998, 2008.
- T. Fortaki, D. Khedrouche, F. Bouttout, and A. Benghalia, “A numerically efficient full-wave analysis of a tunable rectangular microstrip patch,” International Journal of Electronics, vol. 91, no. 1, pp. 57–70, 2004.
- M. A. Richard, K. B. Bhasin, and P. C. Claspy, “Superconducting microstrip antennas: an experimental comparison of two feeding methods,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 967–974, 1993.