- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 173286, 10 pages
Application of Asymptotic and Rigorous Techniques for the Characterization of Interferences Caused by a Wind Turbine in Its Neighborhood
Computer Sciences Department, University of Alcalá, 28871 Alcalá de Henares, Spain
Received 11 October 2012; Revised 8 January 2013; Accepted 15 January 2013
Academic Editor: David de la Vega
Copyright © 2013 Maria Jesús Algar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Panagiota Fokianou, Maria Samarakou, Dionisis Kandris, and Emmanouil D. Fylladitakis, “Star-Delta Switches Evaluation for Use in Grid-Connected Wind Farm Installations,” Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Chenchen J. Li, Rajan Bhalla, and Hao Ling, “Investigation of the Dynamic Radar Signatures of a Vertical-Axis Wind Turbine,” Ieee Antennas And Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 14, pp. 763–766, 2015.