- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 181579, 9 pages
The Study of Indoor and Field Trials on MIMO Architecture in TD-LTE Network
1Beijing Key Laboratory of New Generation Broadband Wireless Mobile Communication Technology, Standard and Verification, China Academy of Telecommunication Research, Beijing 100191, China
2Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT), Beijing 100876, China
Received 31 December 2012; Accepted 13 March 2013
Academic Editor: Mugen Peng
Copyright © 2013 Xiang Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- The 3rd Generation Partnership Project(3GPP) TS 36.211, “Technical specification group radio access network, evolved universal terrestrial radio access(E-UTRA); physical channels and modulation,” March 2011, ftp://ftp.3gpp.org/Specs/.
- The 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) TS 36.212, “Technical specification group radio access network, mltiplexing and channel coding,” March 2011, ftp://ftp.3gpp.org/Specs/.
- The 3rd Generation Partnership Project(3GPP) TS 36.213, “Technical specification group radio access network, physical layer procedures,” March 2011, ftp://ftp. 3gpp.org/Specs/.
- Evolution to LTE report, “GSM/3G market/technology update,” November 2012, http://www.gsacom.com/.
- M. Peng, W. Wang, and H. Chen, “TD-SCDMA evolution,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 28–41, 2010.
- M. Peng and W. Wang, “Technologies and standards for TD-SCDMA evolutions to IMT-advanced,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 47, no. 12, pp. 50–58, 2009.
- M. Peng and W. Wang, “A framework for investigating radio resource management algorithms in TD-SCDMA systems,” IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 43, no. 6, pp. S12–S18, 2005.
- B. Hagerman, K. Werner, and J. Yang, “MIMO performance at 700 MHz field trials of LTE with handheld UE,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '11), pp. 1–5, September 2011.
- K. Werner, J. Furuskog, M. Riback, and B. Hagerman, “Antenna configurations for MIMO in LTE—field measurements,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '10), pp. 1–5, May 2010.
- S. Yasukawa, T. Kawamura, Y. Kishiyama, H. Taoka, and H. Andoh, “Field experiments on closed-loop SU-MIMO transmission considering effect of antenna configurations in LTE-advanced uplink,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '12), pp. 1–5, May 2012.
- N. Miyazaki, S. Nanba, and S. Konishi, “MIMO-OFDM throughput performances on MIMO antenna configurations using LTE-based testbed with 100 MHz bandwidth,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 72nd Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '10), pp. 1–5, September 2010.
- ITU-R M.2135, “Guidelines for evaluation of radio interface technologies for IMT-Advanced,” November 2008.
- The 3rd Generation Partnership Project(3GPP) TS 25. 996, “Spatial channel model for multiple input multiple output (MIMO) simulations,” September 2012, ftp://ftp.3gpp.org/Specs/.
- M. Narandzic, C. Schneider, R. Thoma, T. Jamsa, P. Kyosti, and X. Zhao, “Comparison of SCM, SCME, and WINNER Channel Models,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '05), pp. 413–4417, June 2005.
- The 3rd Generation Partnership Project(3GPP) TSG-RAN WG1 meeting 44bis R1-061001, “LTE channel models and link simulations,” March 2006, http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/tsg_ran/WG1_RL1/TSGR1_44bis/Docs/.
- M. Peng, X. Zhang, W. Wang, and H. Chen, “Performance of dual-polarized MIMO for TD-HSPA evolution systems,” IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 406–416, 2011.
- K. Nishimori, Y. Makise, M. Ida, R. Kudo, and K. Tsunekawa, “Channel capacity measurement of MIMO transmission by antenna configurations in an actual cellular environment,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 3285–3291, 2006.
- X. Zhang, W. Wang, Y. Li, M. Peng, and S. Chen, “Performance analysis for dual polarization antenna schemes in TD-HSPA+system,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 21st International Symposium on Personal Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications (PIMRC '13), pp. 2052–2056, September 2010.
- M. Peng, H. Liu, W. Wang, and H. Chen, “Cooperative network coding with MIMO transmission in wireless decodeand- forward relay networks,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 59, no. 7, pp. 3577–3588, 2010.