- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 194145, 9 pages
Dual-Dipole UHF RFID Tag Antenna with Quasi-Isotropic Patterns Based on Four-Axis Reflection Symmetry
1State Key Laboratory of Industrial Control Technology, Department of Control Science and Engineering, Zhejiang University,
Hangzhou 310027, China
2College of Information Science and Engineering, Guangxi University for Nationalities, Nanning 530006, China
3School of Instrument Science and Engineering, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
Received 30 January 2013; Revised 3 April 2013; Accepted 7 April 2013
Academic Editor: Guo-Ping Gao
Copyright © 2013 Chunfang Qin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Cho, H. Choo, and I. Park, “Broadband RFID tag antenna with quasi-isotropic radiation pattern,” Electronics Letters, vol. 41, no. 20, pp. 1091–1092, 2005.
- D. V. Kholodnyak, P. A. Turalchuk, A. B. Mikhailov, S. Y. Dudnikov, and I. B. Vendik, “3D antenna for UHF RFID tags with eliminated read-orientation sensitivity,” in Proceedings of the 36th European Microwave Conference (EuMC '06), vol. 1–4, pp. 583–586, Manchester, UK, September 2006.
- H. W. Wang, Y. L. Wang, Y. Liu, and W. S. Yu, “3D antenna for UHF RFID tags with near omni-direction,” in Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Antennas, Propagation and EM Theory (ISAPE '08), vol. 1–3, pp. 118–121, Kunming, China, November 2008.
- J. Ahn, H. M. Jang, H. S. Moon, J. W. Lee, and B. Lee, “Inductively coupled compact RFID tag antenna at 910 MHz with near-isotropic radar cross-Section (RCS) patterns,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 6, pp. 518–520, 2007.
- C. Cho, H. Choo, and I. Park, “Printed symmetric inverted-f antenna with a quasi-isotropic radiation pattern,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 927–930, 2008.
- S. L. Chen, K. H. Lin, and R. Mittra, “Miniature and near-3D omnidirectional radiation pattern RFID tag antenna design,” Electronics Letters, vol. 45, no. 18, pp. 923–924, 2009.
- H. W. Son and C. S. Pyo, “Design of RFID tag antennas using an inductively coupled feed,” Electronics Letters, vol. 41, no. 18, pp. 994–996, 2005.
- C. F. Qin, L. F. Mo, H. L. Zhou, and H. J. Zhang, “A single port dipole for UHF RFID tag antennas with eliminated read-orientation sensitivity,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Consumer Electronics, Communications and Networks (CECNet '11), pp. 998–1001, Xianning, China, April 2011.
- “Monza 4 Tag Chip Datasheet,” http://www.impinj.com/.
- K. V. S. Rao, P. V. Nikitin, and S. F. Lam, “Antenna design for UHF RFID tags: a review and a practical application,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 3870–3876, 2005.
- EPCglobal Inc., “Tag Performance Parameters and Test Methods,” 2008.
- Y. Tikhov, Y. Kim, and Y. H. Min, “A novel small antenna for passive RFID transponder,” in Proceedings of the 35th European Microwave Conference, vol. 1–3, pp. 257–260, Paris, France, October 2005.
- L. F. Mo and C. F. Qin, “Tunable compact UHF RFID metal tag based on CPW open stub feed PIFA antenna,” International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 2012, Article ID 167658, 8 pages, 2012.