- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 275635, 13 pages
Using Open-Source Components to Process Interferometric TerraSAR-X Spotlight Data
1State Key Laboratory of Information Engineering in Surveying, Mapping and Remote Sensing, Wuhan University,
Wuhan, Hubei 430079, China
2Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, Technische Universitaet Muenchen, 80333 Munich, Germany
Received 21 November 2012; Accepted 20 January 2013
Academic Editor: Gui Gao
Copyright © 2013 Michael Jendryke et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Eineder, H. Runge, E. Börner, et al., “SAR interferometry with TerraSAR-X,” in Proceedings of FRINGE Workshop, Frascati, Italy, December 2003.
- R. Hanssen, Radar Interferometry: Data Interpretation and Error Analysis, 2001.
- I. Woodhouse, Introduction to Microwave Remote Sensing, 2005.
- G. Krieger and A. Moreira, “TanDEM-X: a satellite formation for high-resolution SAR interferometry,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 45, no. 11, pp. 3317–3341, 2007.
- U. Soergel, U. Thoennessen, A. Brenner, and U. Stilla, “High-resolution SAR data: new opportunities and challenges for the analysis of urban areas,” IEE Proceedings: Radar, Sonar and Navigation, vol. 153, no. 3, pp. 294–300, 2006.
- P. Gamba, B. Houshmand, and M. Saccani, “Detection and extraction of buildings from interferometric SAR data,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 611–618, 2000.
- T. Balz and M. Liao, “Building-damage detection using postseismic high-resolution SAR satellite data,” International Journal of Remote Sensing, vol. 31, no. 13, pp. 3369–3391, 2010.
- Y. Dong, Q. Li, A. Dou, and X. Wang, “Extracting damages caused by the 2008 Ms 8.0 Wenchuan earthquake from SAR remote sensing data,” Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 907–914, 2011.
- D. Ehrlich, H. D. Guo, K. Molch, J. W. Ma, and M. Pesaresi, “Identifying damage caused by the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake from VHR remote sensing data,” International Journal of Digital Earth, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 309–326, 2009.
- T. Moon, I. Joughin, B. Smith, and I. Howat, “21st-century evolution of greenland outlet glacier velocities,” Science, vol. 336, no. 6081, pp. 576–578, 2012.
- D. Perissin, Z. Wang, and H. Lin, “Shanghai subway tunnels and highways monitoring through Cosmo-SkyMed Persistent Scatterers,” ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, vol. 73, pp. 58–67, 2012.
- T. Wang and D. Perissin, “Deformation monitoring by long term D-InSAR analysis in Three Gorges area, China,” IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, vol. 4, pp. 7–10, 2008.
- German Aerospace Agency, DLR, “TerraSAR-X ground segment basic product specification document,” in Working Paper TX-GS-DD-3, no. 1.7, 2010.
- M. Eineder, N. Adam, R. Bamler, N. Yague-Martinez, and H. Breit, “Spaceborne spotlight SAR interferometry with TerraSAR-X,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 1524–1535, 2009.
- B. Kampes, R. Hanssen, and Z. Perski, “Radar interferometry with public domain tools,” in Proceedings of FRINGE Workshop, Frascati, Italy, December 2003.
- H. Fiedler, G. Krieger, M. Werner, and K. Reiniger, “The TanDEM-X mission design and data acquisition plan,” in Proceedings of the European Conference on Synthetic Aperture Radar (EUSAR '06), Dresden, Gemany, May 2006.
- German Aerospace Agency, DLR, “TanDEM-X ground segment experimental product description,” in Working Paper TD-GS-PS-3028, no. 1.2, 2007.
- J. Tu, D. Gu, Y. Wu, and D. Yi, “Error modeling and analysis for InSAR spatial baseline determination of satellite formation flying,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, pp. 1–23, 2012.
- J. van der Zijp, “Fast half float conversions,” Working paper, 2012ftp://www.fox-toolkit.org/pub/fasthalffloatconversion.pdf.
- C. Rau, “Half-precision floating point library,” sourceforge.net, 2012, http://half.sourceforge.net/.
- Technical University Delft, “Delft Object-oriented Radar Interferometric Software User’s manual and technical documentation,” Tech. Rep., Delft, The Netherlands, 2008.
- R. Hanssen and R. Bamler, “Evaluation of interpolation kernels for SAR interferometry,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 318–321, 1999.
- German Aerospace Agency, DLR, “TerraSAR-X ground segment level 1b product format specification,” in Working Paper TX-GS-DD-3307, no. 1.3, 2007.
- ASTRIUM, “Sample Imagery, Australia, Urulu—InSAR,” 2009, http://www.astrium-geo.com/en/23-sample-imagery.
- The Weather Channel Companies, “Weather Underground,” 2010, http://www.wunderground.com/.