- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 279070, 7 pages
A New SVM-Based Modeling Method of Cabin Path Loss Prediction
School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Tianjin University, Tianjin 300072, China
Received 28 February 2013; Accepted 21 April 2013
Academic Editor: Yan Zhang
Copyright © 2013 Xiaonan Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. R. Díaz and J. E. J. Esquitino, “Wideband channel characterization for wireless communications inside a short haul aircraft,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 59th Vehicular Technology Conference, pp. 223–228, Milan, Italy, May 2004.
- S. Chiu, J. Chuang, and D. G. Michelson, “Characterization of UWB channel impulse responses within the passenger cabin of a boeing 737-200 aircraft,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 935–945, 2010.
- K. Chetcuti, C. J. Debono, R. A. Farrugia, and S. Bruillot, “Wireless propagation modelling inside a business jet,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Eurocon (EUROCON '09), pp. 1644–1649, St.-Petersburg, Russia, May 2009.
- J. Jemai, R. Piesiewicz, R. Geise et al., “UWB channel modeling within an aircraft cabin,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Ultra-Wideband, ICUWB 2008, pp. 5–8, Hannover, Germany, September 2008.
- J. Chuang, N. Xin, H. Huang, S. Chiu, and D. G. Michelson, “UWB radiowave propagation within the passenger cabin of a boeing 737-200 aircraft,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 65th Vehicular Technology Conference, pp. 496–500, Dublin, Ireland, April 2007.
- C. Cerasoli, “RF propagation in tunnel enviroments,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Military Communications Conference (OtLCOM '04), pp. 363–369, Monterey, Calif, USA, November 2004.
- E. Perrin, F. Tristant, S. Gouverneur et al., “Study of electric field radiated by wifi sources inside an aircraft—3D computations and real tests,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC '08), pp. 1–5, Hamburg, Germany, September 2008.
- A. J. Smola and B. Schölkopf, “A tutorial on support vector regression,” Statistics and Computing, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 199–222, 2004.
- Z. Xiang, X. W. Liu, and R. C. Shangguan, “Research on the channel prediction algorithm of multiwavelet combined with support vector machines based on FPGA,” in Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Natural Computation (ICNC '10), pp. 3614–3618, Yantai, Shandong, China, August 2010.
- J. P. Zhang, Y. N. Zhuo, and Y. Zhao, “Mobile location based on SVM In MIMO communication systems,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Information, Networking and Automation (ICINA '10), pp. V2-360–V2-363, Kunming, China, October 2010.
- Y. H. Rui, Y. Zhang, S. J. Liu, and S. D. Zhou, “3.52 GHz MIMO radio channel sounder,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Communications, Circuits and Systems (ICCCAS '08), pp. 79–83, Fujian, China, May 2008.
- X. W. Hu, Y. Zhang, Y. Z. Jia, S. D. Zhou, and L. M. Xiao, “Power coverage and fading characteristics of indoor distributed antenna systems,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Communications and Networking in China (CHINACOM '09), pp. 1066–1069, Xi’an, China, August 2009.
- C. H. Zhuo, S. J. Liu, Y. Zhang, Y. H. Rui, and S. D. Zhou, “A simple broadband MIMO channel sounder prototype,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks, pp. 1–4, Hangzhou, China, 2006.
- Y. L. Hu and M. M. Li, “Surface fitting by splines using matlab,” Journal of Yunnan University for Nationalities, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 168–171, 2005.
- V. N. Vapnik, “An overview of statistical learning theory,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 988–999, 1999.