- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 357379, 9 pages
Junction Point Detection Algorithm for SAR Image
Department of Information System and Management, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha 410073, China
Received 19 December 2012; Revised 4 February 2013; Accepted 21 February 2013
Academic Editor: Deren Li
Copyright © 2013 Jun Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Golightly and D. Jones, “Corner detection and matching for visual tracking during power line inspection,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 21, no. 9, pp. 827–840, 2003.
- I. Zoghlami, O. Faugeras, and R. Deriche, “Using geometric corners to build a 2D mosaic from a set of images,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, pp. 420–425, June 1997.
- Y. Liu, X. Zhang, and T. S. Huang, “Estimation of 3D structure and motion from image corners,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 1269–1277, 2003.
- S. M. Smith and J. M. Brady, “SUSAN—a new approach to low level image processing,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 45–78, 1997.
- E. Rosten, R. Porter, and T. Drummond, “Faster and better: a machine learning approach to corner detection,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 105–119, 2009.
- W. F. Förstner and E. Gülch, “A fast operator for detection and precise location of distict point, corners and centres of circular features,” in Proceedings of the ISPRS Conference on Fast Processing of Photogrammetric Data, pp. 281–305, 1987.
- C. Harris and M. Stephens, “A combined corner and edge detection,” in Proceedings of the 4th Alvey Vision Conference, pp. 147–151, 1988.
- C. Tomasi and T. Kanade, “Detection and tracking of point features,” Tech. Rep. CMU-CS-91-132, Computer Science Department, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pa, USA, 1991.
- U. Köthe, “Edge and junction detection with an improved structure tensor,” in Proceedings of the DAGM-Symposium (DAGM '03), vol. 2781 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 25–32, 2003.
- T. Brox, J. Weickert, B. Burgeth, and P. Mrázek, “Nonlinear structure tensors,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 41–55, 2006.
- F. Mokhtarian and R. Suomela, “Robust image corner detection through curvature scale space,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 20, no. 12, pp. 1376–1381, 1998.
- F. Mokhtarian and F. Mohanna, “Enhancing the curvature scale space corner detector,” in Proceedings of the 8th Scandinavian Conference on Image Analysis, pp. 145–152, Bergen, Norway, 2001.
- J. H. Han and T. Poston, “Chord-to-point distance accumulation and planar curvature: a new approach to discrete curvature,” Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1133–1144, 2001.
- J. McDermott, “Psychophysics with junctions in real images,” Perception, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 1101–1127, 2004.
- L. Parida, D. Geiger, and R. Hummel, “Junctions: detection, classification, and reconstruction,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 687–698, 1998.
- F. Chabat, G. Z. Yang, and D. M. Hansell, “Corner orientation detector,” Image and Vision Computing, vol. 17, no. 10, pp. 761–769, 1999.
- M. Cazorla, F. Escolano, D. Gallardo, and R. Rizo, “Junction detection and grouping with probabilistic edge models and Bayesian A,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 1869–1881, 2002.
- M. A. Cazorla and F. Escolano, “Two Bayesian methods for junction classification,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 317–327, 2003.
- R. Bergevin and A. Bubel, “Detection and characterization of junctions in a 2D image,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, vol. 93, no. 3, pp. 288–309, 2004.
- C. Perwass, “Junction and corner detection through the extraction and analysis of line segments,” in Proceedings of the 10th InternationalWorkshop Combinatorial Image Analysis (IWCIA '04), vol. 3322 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 568–582, 2004.
- R. Elias and R. Laganière, “JUDOCA: junction detection operator based on circumferential anchors,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 2109–2118, 2012.
- R. Elias, “Sparse view stereo matching,” Pattern Recognition Letters, vol. 28, no. 13, pp. 1667–1678, 2007.
- R. Elias, “Enhancing sensor measurements through wide baseline stereo,” ELCVIA, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 36–53, 2008.
- H. Hajjdiab, R. Elias, and R. Lagani`ere, “Wide baseline obstacle detection and localization,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Signal Processing and Its Applications (ISSPA '03), vol. 1, pp. 21–24, 2003.
- P. Kovesi, Invariant measures of image features from phase information [Ph.D. thesis], The University of Western Australia, 1996.
- J. Bresenham, “Algorithm for computer control of a digital plotter,” IBM Systems Journal, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 25–30, 1965.
- T. Lindeberg, “Junction detection with automatic selection of detection scales and localization scales,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP '94), vol. 1, pp. 924–928, Austin, Tex, USA, November 1994.