- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 378407, 9 pages
Fading Characteristics of Wireless Channel on High-Speed Railway in Hilly Terrain Scenario
State Key Laboratory on Microwave and Digital Communications, Tsinghua National Laboratory for Information Science and Technology, Department of Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Received 13 July 2012; Revised 26 January 2013; Accepted 28 January 2013
Academic Editor: Cheng-Xiang Wang
Copyright © 2013 Fengyu Luan et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Lukasazewics and E. Anderson, “Green train energy consumption, estimation on high-speed rail operation,” Tech. Rep. 978-91-7415-257-9, KTH Railway Group, Stockholm, Sweden, 2009.
- J. Li and M. Kavehrad, “Effects of time selective multipath fading on OFDM systems for broadband mobile applications,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 3, no. 12, pp. 332–334, 1999.
- L. Liu, C. Tao, J. Qiu et al., “Position-based modeling for wireless channel on high-speed railway under a viaduct at 2.35 GHz,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 30, pp. 834–845, 2012.
- P. Aikio, R. Gruber, and P. Vainikainen, “Wideband radio channel measurements for train tunnels,” in Proceedings of the 48th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '98), pp. 460–464, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, May 1998.
- D. J. Cichon, T. Zwick, and W. Wiesbeck, “Ray optical modeling of wireless communications in high-speed railway tunnels,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 46th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '96), pp. 546–550, Atlanta, Ga, USA, May 1996.
- L. Gao, Z. Zhong, B. Ai, and L. Xiong, “Estimation of the Ricean K factor in the high speed railway scenarios,” in Proceedings of the 5th International ICST Conference on Communications and Networking in China (ChinaCom '10), Beijing, China, August 2010.
- J. Qiu, C. Tao, L. Liu, and Z. Tan, “Broadband channel measurement for the high-speed railway based on WCDMA,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 75th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '12-Spring), pp. 1–5, Yokohama, Japan, May 2012.
- A. Ghazal, C. X. Wang, H. Haas, M. A. Beach, X. Lu, and D. Yuan, “A non-stationary MIMO channel model for high speed train communication systems,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 75th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '12-Spring), pp. 347–351, Yokohma, Japan, May 2012.
- Google Maps, http://maps.google.com.hk/.
- Y. Rui, Y. Zhang, S. Liu, and S. Zhou, “3.52 GHz MIMO radio channel sounder,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Communications, Circuits and Systems (ICCCAS '08), pp. 79–83, May 2008.
- WINNER2 WP1, “Measurement results and analysis items,” Internal Report IR188.8.131.52.2006, 2006.
- B. H. Fleury, M. Tschudin, R. Heddergott, D. Dahlhaus, and K. I. Pedersen, “Channel parameter estimation in mobile radio environments using the SAGE algorithm,” IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 434–450, 1999.
- S. Wyne, A. F. Molisch, P. Almers, G. Eriksson, J. Karedal, and F. Tufvesson, “Outdoor-to-indoor office MIMO measurements and analysis at 5.2 GHz,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 1374–1386, 2008.
- WINNER2 WP1, “Radio channel measurement and analysis results,” Deliverable D 1.1.2, ver 1.0. 30.9.2007, 2007.
- J. Salo, L. Vuokko, and P. Vainikainen, “Why is shadow fading lognormal?” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications, pp. 522–526, Aalborg, Denmark, September 2005.
- I. Forkel, M. Schinnenburg, and M. Ang, “Generation of two-dimmensional correlated shadowing for mobile radio network simulation,” in Proceedings of the Wireless Personal Multimedia Communications (WPMC '04), pp. 314–319, Abano Terme, Italy, September 2004.
- 3GPP TR 25.996, “3rd Generation Partnership Project; technical specification group radio access networks; spatial channel model for MIMO simulations (release 6),” V6.1.0.
- “Multi-hop relay systemevaluation methodology (Channel model and performance metrics),” IEEE802.16j-06/013r3, 2007.
- ITU-R , “Guidelines for evaluation of radio interface technologies for IMT-Advanced,” Tech. Rep. ITU-R M.2135, 2008.
- Z. Wang, E. K. Tameh, and A. R. Nix, “Statistical peer-to-peer channel models for outdoor urban environments at 2 GHz and 5 GHz,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 60th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '04-Fall), pp. 5101–5105, September 2004.
- W. H. Jeong, J. S. Kim, M. Jung, and K. Kim, “MIMO channel measurement and analysis for 4G mobile communication,” Computer Science, vol. 7425, pp. 678–682, 2012.
- M. Goller, “Application of GSM in high speed trains: measurement and simulations,” IEEE Colloquium on Radio communications in Transportation, pp. 5/1–5/7, 1995.