- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 382958, 5 pages
Modified Dual-Band Stacked Circularly Polarized Microstrip Antenna
Institute of Radio Wave Propagation, School of Science, Xidian University, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710071, China
Received 22 November 2012; Revised 25 February 2013; Accepted 19 March 2013
Academic Editor: Atif Shamim
Copyright © 2013 Guo Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- N. Padros, J. I. Ortigosa, J. Baker, M. F. Iskander, and B. Thornberg, “Comparative study of high-performance gps receiving antenna designs,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 698–706, 1997.
- L. I. Basilio, R. L. Chen, J. T. Williams, and D. R. Jackson, “A new planar dual-band GPS antenna designed for reduced susceptibility to low-angle multipath,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 55, no. 8, pp. 2358–2366, 2007.
- C. M. Su and K. L. Wong, “A dual-band GPS microstrip antenna,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 33, no. 4, pp. 238–240, 2002.
- S. Egashira and E. Nishiyama, “Stacked microstrip antenna with wide bandwidth and high gain,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 44, no. 11, pp. 1533–1534, 1996.
- TOKO America Inc., “Miniature patch antenna for GPS applications,” Microwave Journal, vol. 40, no. 8, pp. 116–118, 1997.
- X. Lan, “A novel high performance GPS microstrip antenna,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, vol. 2, pp. 988–991, 2000.
- T. K. Wuang and J. Huang, “Low-cost antennas for direct broadcast satellite radio,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 7, pp. 440–444, 1994.
- P. C. Sharma, Desegmentation method and its application to circularly polarized microstrip antennas [Ph.D. thesis], Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India, 1983.
- P. C. Sharma and K. C. Gupta, “Analysis and optimized design of single feed circularly polarized microstrip antennas,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 31, no. 6, pp. 949–955, 1983.