- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 498176, 10 pages
Small Antenna Based on MEMS and Metamaterial Properties for Reconfigurable Applications
1Department of Electronics, Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica, Óptica y Electrónica (INAOE), 72840 Puebla, PUE, Mexico
2Department of Electrical Engineering, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33620, USA
Received 22 June 2012; Revised 4 December 2012; Accepted 7 December 2012
Academic Editor: Francisco Falcone
Copyright © 2013 G. Rosas-Guevara et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Caloz and T. Itoh, “Application of the transmission line theory of left-handed (LH) materials to the realization of a microstrip LH transmission line,” in Proceedings of the IEEE-AP-S USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, vol. 2, pp. 412–415, San Antonio, Tex, USA, 2002.
- C. Caloz and T. Itoh, “Novel microwave devices and structures based on the transmission line approach of meta-materials,” in Proceedings of the IEEE MTT-S International Symposium, vol. 1, pp. 195–198, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, June 2003.
- C. Caloz and T. Itoh, Electromagnetic Metamaterials: Transmission Line Theory and Microwave Applications, John Wiley & Sons, 2006.
- W. Tong, Z. Hu, H. S. Chua, P. D. Curtis, A. A. P. Gibson, and M. Missous, “Left-handed metamaterial coplanar waveguide components and circuits in GaAs MMIC technology,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 55, no. 8, pp. 1794–1800, 2007.
- V. G. Veselago, “The electrodynamics of substances with simultaneously negative values of and ,” Soviet Physics Uspekhi, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 509–514, 1968.
- Agilent ADS, http://www.home.agilent.com/agilent/product.jspx?nid=-34360.0.00&cc=MX&lc=spa.
- Ansoft HFSS, http://www.ansoft.com.
- Coventorware, http://www.coventor.com.
- S. Pamidighantam, R. Puers, K. Baert, and H. A. C. Tilmans, “Pull-in voltage analysis of electrostatically actuated beam structures with fixed-fixed and fixed-free end conditions,” Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 458–464, 2002.
- D. A. Czaplewski, C. W. Dyck, H. Sumali et al., “A soft-landing waveform for actuation of a single-pole single-throw ohmic RF MEMS switch,” Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 1586–1594, 2006.
- G. Rosas, Reconfigurable Microwave Circuits [Doctoral Dissertation], INAOE, 2011.