- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 519296, 5 pages
Ship Detection in High-Resolution Dual-Polarization SAR Amplitude Images
School of Electronics Science and Engineering, National University of Defense Technology, Changsha, Hunan 410073, China
Received 31 October 2012; Accepted 8 January 2013
Academic Editor: Deren Li
Copyright © 2013 Gui Gao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. J. Crisp, The State-of-the-Art in Ship Detection in Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery, DSTO, Departement Defence, Australian Government, Canberra, Australia, Public Release Document DSTO-RR-0272, 2004.
- C. J. Oliver and S. Quegan, Understanding Synthetic Aperture Radar Images, Artech House, Norwood, Mass, USA, 1998.
- I. C. Sikaneta, Detection of ground moving objects with synthetic aperture radar [Ph.D. thesis], University of Ottawa, 2002.
- F. T. Ulaby and C. Elachi, Radar Polarimetric for Geoscience Application, Artech House, Boston, Mass, USA, 1990.
- C. E. Livingstone and A. A. Thompson, “The moving object detection experiment on RADARSAT-2,” Canadian Journal of Remote Sensing, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 355–368, 2004.
- V. A. Krylov, G. Moser, S. B. Serpico, and J. Zerubia, “Supervised high-resolution dual-polarization SAR image classification by finite mixtures and copulas,” IEEE Journal on Selected Topics in Signal Processing, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 554–566, 2011.
- R. D. Chaney, M. C. Bud, and L. M. Novak, “On the performance of polarimetric target detection algorithms,” IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine, vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 10–15, 1990.
- J. S. Lee, K. W. Hoppel, S. A. Mango, and A. R. Miller, “Intensity and phase statistics of multilook polarimetric and interferometric SAR imagery,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1017–1028, 1994.
- C. H. Gierull, “Statistics of SAR interferograms with application to moving target detection,” Tech. Rep. 2001-045, Defense Research Establishment Ottawa, Department of National Defense, Ottawa, Canada, 2001.
- N. R. Goodman, “Statistical analysis based on a certain multivariate complex gaussian distribution (an introduction),” Annals of Mathematical Statistics, vol. 34, no. 152, pp. 152–180, 1963.
- A. C. Frery, J. Jacobo-Berlles, J. Gambini, and M. E. Mejail, “Polarimetric SAR image segmentation with B-splines and a new statistical model,” Multidimensional Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 319–342, 2010.
- J. M. Nicolas, “Introduction to second kind statistic: application of log-moments and log-cumulants to SAR image law analysis,” Traitement du Signal, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 139–167, 2002.