- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 572923, 10 pages
Cramér-Rao Bound Study of Multiple Scattering Effects in Target Separation Estimation
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Northeastern University, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Received 16 January 2013; Accepted 2 April 2013
Academic Editor: Stefano Selleri
Copyright © 2013 Edwin A. Marengo and Paul Berestesky. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. A. Marengo, M. Zambrano-Nunez, and P. Berestesky, “Cramér-Rao bound study of multiple scattering effects in target localization,” International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, vol. 2012, Article ID 390312, 13 pages, 2012.
- A. Sentenac, C. A. Guérin, P. C. Chaumet et al., “Influence of multiple scattering on the resolution of an imaging system: a Cramér-Rao analysis,” Optics Express, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 1340–1347, 2007.
- F. Simonetti, M. Fleming, and E. A. Marengo, “Illustration of the role of multiple scattering in subwavelength imaging from far-field measurements,” Journal of the Optical Society of America A, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 292–303, 2008.
- S. Kay, Fundamentals of Signal Processing: Estimation Theory, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA, 1993.