- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 583865, 13 pages
Rotating Parabolic-Reflector Antenna Target in SAR Data: Model, Characteristics, and Parameter Estimation
College of Electronic Science and Engineering, National University of Defense Technology, China
Received 22 October 2012; Accepted 3 March 2013
Academic Editor: Gui Gao
Copyright © 2013 Bin Deng et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. J. Miceli and L. A. Gross, “Test results from the AN/APY-6 SAR/GMTI surveillance, tracking and targeting radar,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Radar Conference, pp. 13–17, Atlanta, Ga, USA, May 2001.
- X. Li, B. Deng, Y. Qin, H. Wang, and Y. Li, “The influence of target micromotion on SAR and GMTI,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 49, no. 7, pp. 2738–2751, 2011.
- B. Deng, G. Wu, Y. Qin, H. Wang, and X. Li, “SAR/MMTI: an extension to conventional SAR/GMTI and a combination of SAR and micromotion techniques,” in Proceedings of the IET International Radar Conference, Guilin, China, April 2009.
- S. D. Silverstein and C. E. Hawkins, “Synthetic aperture radar image signatures of rotating objects,” in Proceedings of the Conference Record of the Thirty-Eighth Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, pp. 1663–1667, November 2004.
- T. Thayaparan, S. Abrol, and S. Qian, “Micro-doppler analysis of rotating target in SAR,” Tech. Rep. TM-2005, DRDC, Ottawa, Canada, 2005.
- T. Thayaparan, K. Suresh, S. Qian, K. Venkataramaniah, S. SivaSankaraSai, and K. S. Sridharan, “Micro-Doppler analysis of a rotating target in synthetic aperture radar,” IET Signal Processing, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 245–255, 2010.
- M. Rüegg, E. Meier, and D. Nüesch, “Vibration and rotation in millimeter-wave SAR,” IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 293–304, 2007.
- D. C. Jenn, Radar and Laser Cross Section Engineering, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2005.
- J. M. Rius, M. Ferrando, and L. Jofre, “High-frequency RCS of complex radar targets in real-time,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 41, no. 9, pp. 1308–1319, 1993.
- M. Hurst and R. Mittra, “Scattering center analysis via prony's method,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 35, no. 8, pp. 986–988, 1987.
- L. C. Potter, D. M. Chiang, R. Carriere, and M. J. Gerry, “GTD-based parametric model for radar scattering,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 43, no. 10, pp. 1058–1067, 1995.
- L. C. Potter and R. L. Moses, “Attributed scattering centers for SAR ATR,” IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 79–91, 1997.
- M. J. Gerry, L. C. Potter, I. J. Gupta, and A. D. Van Merwe, “A parametric model for synthetic aperture radar measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 47, no. 7, pp. 1179–1188, 1999.
- R. Jonsson, A. Genell, D. Lösaus, and F. Dicander, “Scattering center parameter estimation using a polynomial model for the amplitude aspect dependence,” in Proceedings of the Algorithms for Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery IX, pp. 46–57, Orlando, Fla, USA, April 2002.
- K. R. Varshney, M. Çetin, J. W. Fisher, and A. S. Willsky, “Sparse representation in structured dictionaries with application to synthetic aperture radar,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 56, no. 8, pp. 3548–3561, 2008.
- R. D. Chaney, A. S. Willsky, and L. M. Novak, “Coherent aspect-dependent SAR image formation,” in Proceedings of the SPIE Algorithms for Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery, vol. 2230, pp. 256–274, 1994.
- B. D. Rigling, “Use of nonquadratic regularization in fourier imaging,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 250–265, 2009.