- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 608393, 8 pages
A Wideband Waveguide Antenna with Nearly Equal E- and H-Plane Radiation Patterns
1School of Information Science and Engineering, Southeast University, 2 Sipailou, Jiangsu, Nanjing 210096, China
2East China Research Institute of Electronic Engineering, 199 Xiangzhangdadao, Anhui, Hefei 230088, China
3Department of Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Technology, Missile Institute of Air Force Engineering University, Shanxi, Xi'an 710051, China
Received 13 October 2012; Revised 29 December 2012; Accepted 30 December 2012
Academic Editor: Tat Yeo
Copyright © 2013 Mei Qing Qi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. F. Liu, P. S. Kooi, L. W. Li, M. S. Leong, and T. S. Yeo, “A method for designing broad-band microstrip antennas in multilayered planar structures,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 47, no. 9, pp. 1416–1420, 1999.
- K. F. Tong, K. M. Luk, K. F. Lee, and R. Q. Lee, “A broad-band U-slot rectangular patch antenna on a microwave substrate,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 954–960, 2000.
- K. M. Luk, C. L. Mak, Y. L. Chow, and K. F. Lee, “Broadband microstrip patch antenna,” Electronics Letters, vol. 34, no. 15, pp. 1442–1443, 1998.
- Y. J. Cho, K. H. Kim, D. H. Choi, S. S. Lee, and S. O. Park, “A miniature UWB planar monopole antenna with 5-GHz band-rejection filter and the time-domain characteristics,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 1453–1460, 2006.
- R. Zaker, C. Ghobadi, and J. Nourinia, “Novel modified UWB planar monopole antenna with variable frequency band-notch function,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 7, pp. 112–114, 2008.
- A. Clavin, “A new antenna feed having equal E- and H-plane patterns,” IRE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 113–119, 1954.
- A. Clavin, D. A. Huebner, and F. J. Kilburg, “An improved element for use in array antennas,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 521–526, 1974.
- K. M. Luk and H. Wong, “A new wideband unidirectional antenna element,” International Journal of Microwave and Optical Technology, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 35–44, 2006.
- L. Siu, H. Wong, and K. M. Luk, “A dual-polarized magneto-electric dipole with dielectric loading,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 616–623, 2009.
- B. Q. Wu and K. M. Luk, “A broadband dual-polarized magneto-electric dipole antenna with simple feeds,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 8, pp. 60–63, 2009.
- B. Q. Wu and K. M. Luk, “A magneto-electric dipole with a modified ground plane,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 8, pp. 627–629, 2009.
- L. Ge and K. M. Luk, “A low-profile magneto-electric dipole antenna,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 1684–1689, 2012.
- B. M. Thomas, “Design of corrugated conical horns,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 367–372, 1978.
- F. Hyjazie and R. Paknys, “On the radiation from a large, open-ended waveguide,” IEEE Antennas and Propagation Magazine, vol. 44, no. 6, pp. 98–100, 2002.
- K. T. Selvan, “Studies on the classical gain approximations and the aperture-reflection coefficient of rectangular waveguide antennas,” IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 343–347, 1998.