- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 689327, 7 pages
A Compact Unconditionally Stable Method for Time-Domain Maxwell's Equations
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Sun Yat-sen University, No. 132, Waihuan East Road, Guangzhou Higher Education Mega Center, Guangzhou 510006, China
Received 17 January 2013; Accepted 5 March 2013
Academic Editor: Mandeep Singh Jit Singh
Copyright © 2013 Zhuo Su et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Namiki, “A new FDTD algorithm based on alternating-direction implicit method,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 47, no. 10, pp. 2003–2007, 1999.
- W. Fu and E. L. Tan, “Development of split-step FDTD method with higher-order spatial accuracy,” Electronics Letters, vol. 40, no. 20, pp. 1252–1254, 2004.
- Q. X. Chu and Y. D. Kong, “High-order accurate fdtd method based on split-step scheme for solving maxwell's equations,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 562–565, 2009.
- Q. F. Liu, Z. Chen, and W. Y. Yin, “An arbitrary-order LOD-FDTD method and its stability and numerical dispersion,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 57, no. 8, pp. 2409–2417, 2009.
- N. V. Kantartzis, T. T. Zygiridis, and T. D. Tsiboukis, “An unconditionally stable higher order ADI-FDTD technique for the dispersionless analysis of generalized 3-D EMC structures,” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 1436–1439, 2004.
- M. K. Sun and W. Y. Tam, “Low numerical dispersion two-dimensional (2,4) ADI-FDTD method,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 1041–1044, 2006.
- W. Fu and E. L. Tan, “A compact higher-order ADI-FDTD method,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 273–275, 2005.
- W. Fu and E. L. Tan, “Compact higher-order split-step FDTD method,” Electronics Letters, vol. 41, no. 7, pp. 397–399, 2005.
- E. L. Tan and D. Y. Heh, “ADI-FDTD method with fourth order accuracy in time,” IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 296–298, 2008.
- Y. D. Kong and Q. X. Chu, “High-order split-step unconditionally-stable FDTD methods and numerical analysis,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 59, no. 9, pp. 3280–3289, 2011.
- A. Taflove and S. C. Hagness, Computational Electrodynamics: The Finite-Difference Time-Domain Method, Artech House, Norwood, Mass, USA, 3rd edition, 2005.
- J. Wang, P. Liu, and Y. Long, “A compact symplectic high-order scheme for time-domain maxwell's equations,” IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, vol. 9, pp. 371–374, 2010.