- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 718482, 5 pages
Power Scaling for Spatial Modulation with Limited Feedback
National Key Laboratory of Science and Technology on Communications, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu 610054, China
Received 8 February 2013; Revised 6 May 2013; Accepted 8 May 2013
Academic Editor: Feifei Gao
Copyright © 2013 Yue Xiao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Mesleh, H. Haas, S. Sinanovic, C. W. Ahn, and S. Yun, “Spatial modulation,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 2228–2241, 2008.
- J. Fu, C. Hou, W. Xiang, L. Yan, and Y. Hou, “Generalised spatial modulation with multiple active transmit antennas,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Globecom Workshops (GC '10), pp. 839–844, December 2010.
- P. Yang, Y. Xiao, B. Zhou, and S. Li, “Initial performance evaluation of spatial modulation OFDM in LTE-based systems,” in Proceedings of the 6th International ICST Conference on Communications and Networking in China (CHINACOM '11), pp. 102–107, August 2011.
- J. Jeganathan, A. Ghrayeb, and L. Szczecinski, “Spatial modulation: optimal detection and performance analysis,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 12, no. 8, pp. 545–547, 2008.
- Q. Tang, Y. Xiao, P. Yang, Q. Yu, and S. Li, “A new low-complexity near-ML detection algorithm for spatial modulation,” IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, no. 2, pp. 1–4, 2012.
- C. Xu, S. Sugiura, S. Ng, and L. Hanzo, “Spatial modulation and space-time shift keying: optimal performance at a reduced detection complexity,” IEEE Transactions on Communications, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 206–216, 2013.
- P. Yang, Y. Xiao, L. Li, Q. Tang, and S. Li, “An improved matched-filter based detection algorithm for space-time shift keying systems,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 271–274, 2012.
- P. Yang, Y. Xiao, Y. Yu, and S. Li, “Adaptive spatial modulation for wireless mimo transmission systems,” IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 602–604, 2011.
- P. Yang, Y. Xiao, L. Li, Q. Tang, Y. Yu, and S. Li, “Link adaptation for spatial modulation with limited feedback,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 61, no. 8, pp. 3808–3813, 2012.