- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 738659, 3 pages
Impact of the Gate Width of Al0.27Ga0.73N/AlN/Al0.04Ga0.96N/GaN HEMT on Its Characteristics
1Key Laboratory of RF Circuit and System, Education Ministry, Hangzhou Dianzi University, Hangzhou 310018, China
2Key Laboratory of Nanodevices and Applications, Suzhou Institute of Nano-Tech and Nano-Bionics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Suzhou 215123, China
Received 17 March 2013; Accepted 25 April 2013
Academic Editor: Haiwen Liu
Copyright © 2013 Liwei Jin et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. G. Cho, Z. J. Li, E. B. Grayeli et al., “Improved thermal interfaces of GaN-diamond composite substrates for HEMT applications,” IEEE Transaction on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 79–85, 2013.
- A. M. Ho Kwan and K. J. Chen, “A gate overdrive protection technique for improved reliability in AlGaN/GaN enhancement-mode HEMTs,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 30–32, 2013.
- M. Silvestri, M. J. Uren, and M. Kuball, “Dynamic transconductance dispersion characterization of channel hot-carrier stressed 0.25 μm AlGaN/GaN HEMTs,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 33, no. 11, pp. 1550–1552, 2012.
- P. S. Park, D. N. Nath, and S. Rajan, “Quantum capacitance in N-polar GaN/AlGaN/GaN heterostructures,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 33, no. 7, pp. 991–993, 2012.
- S. B. Driad, H. Maher, N. Defrance et al., “AlGaN/GaN HEMTs on silicon substrate with 206 GHz FMAX,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 36–38, 2013.
- S. Boulay, S. Touati, A. A. Sar et al., “AlGaN/GaN HEMTs on a (001)-oriented silicon substrate based on 100 nm SiN recessed gate technology for microwave power amplification,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 2843–2848, 2007.
- Y. Hao, L. Yang, X. Ma et al., “High-performance microwave gate-recessed AlGaN/AlN/GaN MOS-HEMT with 73% power-added efficiency,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 626–628, 2011.
- C. Lee, L. Witkowski, H. Q. Tserng et al., “Effects of AIGaN GaN HEMT structure on RF reliability,” Electronics Letters, vol. 41, no. 3, pp. 155–157, 2005.
- Z. Cheng, J. Liu, Y. Zhou, Y. Cai, K. J. Chen, and K. M. Lau, “Broadband microwave noise characteristics of high-linearity composite-channel Al0.3Ga0.7N/Al0.05 Ga0.95N/GaN HEMTs,” IEEE Electron Device Letters, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 521–523, 2005.
- Z. Q. Cheng, S. Hu, W. J. Zhou, and J. Liu, “Effect of composited-layer AlyGa1-yN on performances of AlGaN/GaN HEMT with unintentionally doping barrier AlxGa1-xN,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 1206–1209, 2011.
- Z. Q. Cheng, Q. N. Wang, Z. H. Feng, J. B. Song, and J. Y. Yin, “Design and DC parameter extraction of the high linearity Al0.27Ga0.73N/AlN/Al0.04Ga0.96N/GaN HEMT,” in Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Control, pp. 1979–1981, September 2011.
- Z. Cheng, Y. Cai, J. Liu, Y. Zhou, K. M. Lau, and K. J. Chen, “1.9 GHz low noise amplifier using high-linearity and low-noise composite-channel HEMTS,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 49, no. 6, pp. 1360–1362, 2007.
- X. P. Zhou, Z. Q. Cheng, S. Hu, W. J. Zhou, and S. Zhang, “AlGaN/GaN HEMT device structure optimization design,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on the Physical and Failure Analysis of Integrated Circuits, pp. 339–343, July 2009.
- Z. Q. Cheng, X. P. Zhou, S. Hu, W. J. Zhou, and S. Zhang, “Optimization design of high linearity AlxGa1-xN/AlyGa1-yN/GaN high electron mobility transistor,” Acta Physica Sinica, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 1252–1257, 2010.