- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 814375, 5 pages
A Balanced-Fed Dual Inverted-F Antenna with Reduced Human Body Effects
Department of Electrical Engineering, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), 291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 305-701, Republic of Korea
Received 8 August 2012; Revised 24 December 2012; Accepted 3 February 2013
Academic Editor: Safieddin Safavi-Naeini
Copyright © 2013 Wang-Sang Lee et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M.-C. Huynh and W. Stutzman, “Ground plane effects on planar inverted-F antenna (PIFA) performance,” IEE Proceedings: Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, vol. 150, no. 4, pp. 209–213, 2003.
- K. Ogawa, T. Matsuyoshi, and K. Monma, “An analysis of the performance of a handset diversity antenna influenced by head, hand, and shoulder effects at 900 MHz. Part I. Effective gain characteristics,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 830–844, 2001.
- C. H. Li, E. Ofli, N. Chavannes, and N. Kuster, “Effects of hand phantom on mobile phone antenna performance,” IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, vol. 57, no. 9, pp. 2763–2770, 2009.
- K. Ogawa, H. Iwai, and Y. Koyanagi, “Balance-fed planar built-in antenna,” Electronics Letters, vol. 37, no. 8, pp. 476–478, 2001.
- D. Zhou, R. A. Abd-Alhameed, C. H. See, A. G. Alhaddad, and P. S. Excell, “Compact wideband balanced antenna for mobile handsets,” IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 600–608, 2010.
- J. Ilvonen, J. Holopainen, O. Kivekäs, R. Valkonen, C. Icheln, and P. Vainikainen, “Balanced antenna structures of mobile terminals,” in Proceedings of the 4th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP '10), April 2010.
- W. S. Lee, K. J. Kim, D. Z. Kim, and J. W. Yu, “Compact frequency-notched wideband planar monopole antenna with a L-shape ground plane,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 563–566, 2005.