- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 837639, 7 pages
A Modified STAP Estimator for Superresolution of Multiple Signals
Department of Electronic Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
Received 22 January 2013; Accepted 8 April 2013
Academic Editor: Ulrich Nickel
Copyright © 2013 Zhongbao Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Tyrberg, O. Svensson, V. Kurupath, J. Engström, E. Strömstedt, and M. Leijon, “Wave buoy and translator motions-on-site measurements and simulations,” IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 377–385, 2011.
- F. J. Bugnon and I. A. Whitehouse, “Acoustic doppler current meter,” IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 420–426, 1991.
- L. Wyatt, “Wave mapping with HF radar,” in Proceedings of the 10th IEEE/OES Working Conference on Current, Waves and Turbulence Measurement (CWTM '11), pp. 25–30, Monterey, Calif, USA, March 2011.
- J. S. Bathgate, M. L. Heron, and A. Prytz, “A method of swell-wave parameter extraction from HF ocean surface radar spectra,” IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 812–818, 2006.
- B. J. Lipa and D. E. Barrick, “Least-squares methods for the extraction of surface currents from CODAR crossed-loop data: application at ARSLOE,” IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 226–253, 1983.
- J. Xie, Y. Yuan, and Y. Liu, “Experimental analysis of sea clutter in shipborne HFSWR,” IEE Proceedings: Radar, Sonar and Navigation, vol. 148, no. 2, pp. 67–71, 2001.
- I. J. Clarke and G. Spence, “A space-time estimator for the detection and estimation of multiple sinusoidal signals,” in Proceedings of the IEE Colloquium High Resolution Radar and Sonar (Ref. No. 1999/051), pp. 9/1–9/6, London, UK, 1999.
- A. Chadwick, “Superresolution for high-frequency radar,” IET Radar, Sonar and Navigation, vol. 1, no. 6, pp. 431–436, 2007.
- A. Shaw and N. Wilkins, “Frequency invariant electro-magnetic source location using true time delay beam space processing,” in Proceedings of the 4th IEEE International Symposium on Phased Array Systems and Technology (Array '10), pp. 998–1003, Boston, Mass, USA, October 2010.
- A. Hassanien, S. A. Elkader, A. B. Gershman, and K. M. Wong, “Convex optimization based beam-space preprocessing with improved robustness against out-of-sector sources,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 54, no. 5, pp. 1587–1595, 2006.
- A. Hassanien and S. A. Vorobyov, “A robust adaptive dimension reduction technique with application to array processing,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 22–25, 2009.
- A. Hassanien and S. A. Vorobyov, “New results on robust adaptive beamspace preprocessing,” in Proceedings of the 5th IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop (SAM '08), pp. 315–319, July 2008.
- J. Mather, “The incremental multi-parameter algorithm,” in Proceedings of the 24th Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems & Computers, vol. 1, pp. 368–372, 1990.
- A. B. Gershman, “Direction finding using beamspace root estimator banks,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 46, no. 11, pp. 3131–3135, 1998.
- M. D. Zoltowski, G. M. Kautz, and S. D. Silverstein, “Beamspace root-MUSIC,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 344–364, 1993.
- L. R. Wyatt, “Progress in the interpretation of HF sea echo: HF radar as a remote sensing tool,” IEE Proceedings F, vol. 137, no. 2, pp. 139–147, 1990.
- K. W. Gurgel and H. H. Essen, “On the performance of a shipborne current mapping HF radar,” IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 183–191, 2000.