- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 914734, 6 pages
Sparse Channel Estimation for MIMO-OFDM Two-Way Relay Network with Compressed Sensing
1School of Information Engineering, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou 450001, China
2School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Zhongyuan University of Technology, Zhengzhou 450007, China
3Department of Communication Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Tohoku University, Sendai 980-8579, Japan
Received 30 September 2012; Revised 7 February 2013; Accepted 12 February 2013
Academic Editor: Antonio Faraone
Copyright © 2013 Aihua Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Larsson, N. Johansson, and K. E. Sunell, “Coded bi-directional relaying,” in Proceedings of the 63rd IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '06), pp. 851–855, May 2006.
- Z. Fang and J. Shi, “Least square channel estimation for two-way relay MIMO-OFDM systems,” ETRI Journal, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 806–809, 2011.
- T. H. Pham, Y. C. Liang, H. K. Garg, and A. Nallanathan, “Joint channel estimation and data detection for MIMO-OFDM two-way relay networks,” in Proceedings of the 53rd IEEE Global Communications Conference (GLOBECOM '10), Miami, Fla, USA, December 2010.
- W. U. Bajwa, A. Sayeed, and R. Nowak, “Sparse multipath channels: modeling and estimation,” in Proceedings of the 13th IEEE Digital Signal Processing Workshop and 5th IEEE Signal Processing Education Workshop (DSP/SPE '09), pp. 320–325, Marco Island, Fla, USA, January 2009.
- N. Czink, X. Yin, H. Özcelik, M. Herdin, E. Bonek, and B. H. Fleury, “Cluster characteristics in a MIMO indoor propagation environment,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 1465–1474, 2007.
- Y. Zhou, M. Herdin, A. M. Sayeed, and E. Bonek, “Experimental study of MIMO channel statistics and capacity via the virtual channel representation,” Tech. Rep., University of Wisconsin-Madison, February 2007.
- D. L. Donoho, “Compressed sensing,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 1289–1306, 2006.
- W. U. Bajwa, J. Haupt, G. Raz, and R. Nowak, “Compressed channel sensing,” in Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS '08), pp. 19–21, Princeton, NJ, USA, 2008.
- W. U. Bajwa, J. Haupt, A. M. Sayeed, and R. Nowak, “Compressed channel sensing: a new approach to estimating sparse multipath channels,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 98, no. 6, pp. 1058–1076, 2010.
- A. Zhang, G. Gui, and S. Yang, “Compressive channel estimation for OFDM cooperation networks,” Research Journal of Applied Sciences, vol. 4, no. 8, pp. 897–901, 2012.
- G. Gui, Z. Chen, Q. Meng, Q. Wan, and F. Adachi, “Compressed channel estimation for sparse multipath two-way relay networks,” International Journal of Physical Sciences, vol. 6, no. 12, pp. 2782–2788, 2011.
- D. Needell and J. A. Tropp, “CoSaMP: iterative signal recovery from incomplete and inaccurate samples,” Communications of the ACM, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 93–100, 2010.
- J. A. Tropp and A. C. Gilbert, “Signal recovery from random measurements via orthogonal matching pursuit,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 4655–4666, 2007.
- R. M. Gray, “Toeplitz and circulant matrices: a review,” Foundations and Trends in Communications and Information Theory, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 155–239, 2006.
- E. J. Candès, “The restricted isometry property and its implications for compressed sensing,” Compte Rendus de l'Academie des Sciences, Paris, Series I, vol. 346, no. 9-10, pp. 589–592, 2008.
- E. J. Candes and T. Tao, “Decoding by linear programming,” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 51, no. 12, pp. 4203–4215, 2005.
- G. Gui, W. Peng, A. Mehbodniya, and F. Adachi, “Compressed channel estimation for sparse multipath non-orthogonal amplify-and-forward cooperative networks,” in Proceedings of the 75th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC '12), Yokohama, Japan, May 2012.